Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wanted to let you all know that LP, Laurie, has had her surgery and is fine. Her DH kindly pm'd me with the news..So wanted to share the good news and let everyone SMILE with me...
Get well SOON Laurie glad your on the mend
kadesma;)

thanks for letting us know. I am glad she is on the mend.

Thank you cj!! I'm very glad that she is doing well, can't wait for her to be on here telling us about the marathon she's gonna run!!!

i yelled to jake, "would you draw me a bath?'
he said, 'what'
i said 'draw me a bath, please!

so 15 minutes later i expct my bath.

wasn't there. tub was empty.

i yelled out, 'BABE!! where's my bubble bath'

he says, 'why should i draw you a MAP'

i say, 'babe, i wanted you to draw me a BATH, not a MAP!'

i couldn't not smile at that!!!

luvs, is Jake an engineer????.......they are very technical and precise.........not an absolute mesh with an ADD person and definitely NOT implying that you have ADD ----I do, though, and married to an engineer for 33 years....hahaha........last thing that made me really smile? being told that I had a rapier wit.........coming from someone who has an infamous wit.......it was a nice compliment..........

luvs, is Jake an engineer????.......they are very technical and precise.........not an absolute mesh with an ADD person and definitely NOT implying that you have ADD ----I do, though, and married to an engineer for 33 years....hahaha........last thing that made me really smile? being told that I had a rapier wit.........coming from someone who has an infamous wit.......it was a nice compliment..........

oh you know he was just butterin' you up for something don't ya! :LOL:
however I have to agree!

NOT HIM!!!.... hahahaha..........well, thanks, SQ.........you, I will believe.........you're have quite a sense of humor yourself..........Miss Christine is infamous on this site thanks to you..............:):):)

This isn't the last thing that made me smile, but it made me smile uncontrollably, put a huge lump in my throat, and made me cry all at the same time. At 6:37 a.m., on Tuesday, August 12, 2008, my first grandchild, a beautiful girl, came into the world, caught by her dad, my eldest son. He has an EMT licence and is friends with the doctor and was asked if he wanted to catch the baby. How could he say know to that! Both baby and mother are in great shape, and I got to hear her little voice over the phone. I had just entered the hall where I was preparing to heat up my two batches of chili for our anual chili cookoff (that I never win:rolleyes:) when I received a text message from my son. I choked up with a joy so profound, there aren't words to describe it. I immediately called my wife and could hardly get the words out. Her reaction, of course, was the same as mine. She's going to Tacoma next week to see our new baby girl while I'm going out in the middle of October to do the same.

Now that's something to smile about! :D:LOL::cool::):mrgreen::D See all of those smilies? I was wearing them all simultaneously.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

This isn't the last thing that made me smile, but it made me smile uncontrollably, put a huge lump in my throat, and made me cry all at the same time. At 6:37 a.m., on Tuesday, August 12, 2008, my first grandchild, a beautiful girl, came into the world, caught by her dad, my eldest son. He has an EMT licence and is friends with the doctor and was asked if he wanted to catch the baby. How could he say know to that! Both baby and mother are in great shape, and I got to hear her little voice over the phone. I had just entered the hall where I was preparing to heat up my two batches of chili for our anual chili cookoff (that I never win:rolleyes:) when I received a text message from my son. I choked up with a joy so profound, there aren't words to describe it. I immediately called my wife and could hardly get the words out. Her reaction, of course, was the same as mine. She's going to Tacoma next week to see our new baby girl while I'm going out in the middle of October to do the same.

Now that's something to smile about! :D:LOL::cool::):mrgreen::D See all of those smilies? I was wearing them all simultaneously.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Congratulations on becoming a grandparent !! I remember my first grandchild being born 20 yrs ago. I have 4 now. :)

GW what wonderful news..I'm so happy for you...Blessings to your little princess and to Mother and father as well.
kadesma

not an engineer, very technical & precise, though.:LOL:

My little boy Cooper -- I dropped my pencil while he was down there on the floor and he gently picked it up with his sharp fangs, stood up and put it on my lap! It was very unusual as anything that goes between those fangs get demolished and litters the floor until we step on it. For that, I got him a slice of leftover barbeque chicken from the fridge I am reserving for the salad tonight....:chef:

my Mom. she met me at my doctor's to say hi & wait with me. she is so cute with her mid-life crisis!! normally she's be like, 'well, i hafta work, honey.'

'lil legogirl.... playin her "guitar" last night....
she figured out how to stretch out a rubber band and play us some music.
I shoulda got video.... just adorable!

My youngest working on his homework when he got home from school and he looked up at me when answering a question, that he got right, and the smile on his face lit mine up. He has mild autism so when he meets a task and finds happiness in that accomplishment I too feel his happiness.

This always makes me smile!

The shirt was won from a radio station that has a feature called "Boner of the Day" for stupid things people do. Using that classic term form boner meaning mistake.

2751680889_80115da2f4.jpg

seeing the look on my DH face this morning as he brought me a cup of coffee. Now that might seem everyday, but you have to realize that he not only brought it, he cleaned the coffee pot and brewed the coffee all by himself, for the very first time...I also got a beautiful red rose...just because;)
kadesma

seeing the look on my DH face this morning as he brought me a cup of coffee. Now that might seem everyday, but you have to realize that he not only brought it, he cleaned the coffee pot and brewed the coffee all by himself, for the very first time...I also got a beautiful red rose...just because;)
kadesma

You deserve a rose everyday!!

BTW, what's he up to???
:LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom