Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last thing that made me smile?

Buckytom, how old is he? He reminds me of my 14 month old brother who also is adorable.

Also things that make me smile.
  1. My mom or anyone giving me comments (My love language is Encouraging Words), and any critique that is uplifting.
  2. My older (16) brother who can memorize movies and mimes them out for us to give us the giggles.
  3. Our two 8 month old male kitties who wrestle all the time and leave us crying because we are laughing too hard.

Cameron

I woke up feeling 100% better this morning! I'm not dizzy or anything, just a little on the hyper side. Oh, I also made TC very happy this morning but I'm wondering about my sanity!! His class at school has a rabbit named Oreo. Well, the teacher's husband is allergic to rabbits so every weekend she goes home with a student. TC has been wanting to bring her home but I've been hesitant because of our kittens. I sent a note today for him to bring her home today if no one else is keeping her. This should be interesting!:ohmy:

glad to hear it crewsk.

so i guess i should expect that you are having rabbit for dinner tonight in the "what's for dinner" thread?

Thanks bucky!

NO!!!! :-p I could never eat a pet bunny, I had 2 growing up (at seperate times) & I loved them dearly. I've never had rabbit & would like to try it sometime though.

Cris sez they are really good and is somewhat disgruntled at my stubborn refusal to eat them.

But how could I??

img_191677_0_ef49011c40c516ff52f66f4af3f98f15.jpg

It is not an issue of tastes, but of principles!!

Anyhow, to keep with the topic of this thread... this fuzzy wuzzy pic makes me smile...

Last edited:
They are just too cute! My first bunny looked like that white one & it had pink eyes. My 2nd one looked like the little brown wild bunnies that you see running around outside. They were both very sweet.

Last thing that made me smile is when I saw how much karma I had!

Cameron

I got ahead of the technical people who wanted me to edit their reports. The middle manager who is working directly with me told me everything would be ready for me by 9 a.m. this morning and it was not. I was totally caught up with them and was waiting for more.

Neener, neener. (That's a sardonic smile on my face for those who think editors are just part of the equipment.)

Yes!!!! Home is wonderful. We have to run around all day. First we pick up my brother from where he is housesitting over in Grand Prairie so he can go to physics tonight, Next we have piano lessons, then Biology and Physics!!!!!! :wacko:

Cameron

mudbug said:
I got ahead of the technical people who wanted me to edit their reports. The middle manager who is working directly with me told me everything would be ready for me by 9 a.m. this morning and it was not. I was totally caught up with them and was waiting for more.

Neener, neener. (That's a sardonic smile on my face for those who think editors are just part of the equipment.)

:) mudbug's post made me smile.
can we call you mudbug henry, the steel drivin' woman?

Hey bucky your back we missed you!! Now were you out hunting or something?

Umm.. Knowing that buckytom is back.

Cameron

thanks cam. how was your family's thanksgiving? hope it was a good one.

unfortunately, my hunting trip fell through (my wimpy friends didn't want to go while it was so cold), so i spent most of my vacation in the wilds of my basement, finally getting some work done.

i have negotiated a backpacking trip for one of the next few weekends, though. looks like it gonna be solo, since no one else wants to go out overnight, even in a lean-to with a fireplace, this late in the year. i can't wait.

I would be a wimp too because I HATE cold! I would take a 100 degree day any day.

Cameron

Knowing that the quiz in the other forum says I suck!

Cameron

Chatting with Jessica this morning. It was nice.

Hey.. it's snowing at my house.. I'll smile about it since I don't have to
go out at all today.

Back
Top Bottom