Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well I can tell you what it wasn't.
it wasn't knowing my cell just died.
But it was, the thought of a new and exciting thing called an iPhone...........
sheeesh, how shallow is that?
The look on hubbys face when I showed him my "score" from work, his eyes lit up!

Having my kids here for dinner yesterday the little ones as well..Having Miss Olivia who usually avoids hugging and kissing so she can play come climb into my lap, look me in the face and say, love you ma!! She then helped herself to my 7-up over vanilla ice cream:ROFLMAO: This in turn brought them all running for a taste..Well I got 2 bites:LOL: secondly the butchers mistake turned out really great..I think the next corned beef will be fixed the same way..Now to make me smile even more I need to get a plain old brisket and have a go at it.:ohmy:
kadesma

I awoke to a headache due to no sleep.
My doll was up all night coughing and stirring so, as was I.
I got up anyway to get him his coffee, lunch, breakfast for the drive and vitamins and was still annoyed at this head that killed.
I know what you're all thinking and you're right.
Yesterday wasn't the best of days, him sick, him being irritable, me wanting a iPhone, him not hearing or listening to me properly and me thinking he was the biggest dork ever, went to bed that way too.........

Got him off to work, and opened the computer to DC.
There first thing I saw was a blessing from a dear friend on here who'd said the nicest thing. That made me smile and turned around my mood, amazing right or is it Awesome? Thank you..............................{Kades}

I too had a sleepless night with more horrific leg cramps. Around 4:30 I had just gotten into a nice deep sleep and found myself waking up screaming. DH woke up, cradled me in his arms and the two pups jumped up in the bed and curled up around me. Even though the pain was intense, I never felt so loved and cared for. DH just started praying for the pain to subside (rubbing and pain killers don't work) while holding me tight and I fell asleep in his arms. Just thinking about it keeps the smile on my face.

Kades reading your post about the kids also brought a wonderful smile as always!

The "kids" are coming over for dinner tomorrow and Shannon just wrote to say she's bring a tape that a friend sent the of when david was a kid!! I know the tape and I know it's funny! We'll all have a great time laughing!

The "kids" are coming over for dinner tomorrow and Shannon just wrote to say she's bring a tape that a friend sent the of when david was a kid!! I know the tape and I know it's funny! We'll all have a great time laughing!
I love the happiness I see in your posts about your boy..They are so special even when they were teenagers and drove ya buggy wondering what they were up to now.. Now another phase in life is beginning, enjoy mom
kades;)

Kades... I don't know you but I love ya anyway! Thank you for being you! Thank you for understanding me.

........waking up at 3 to get the kid outta the house and on his way to work coffee made and in tow, lunch made and in tow..... that uniform, that gorgeous kid is all that matters...and all seems to be right with the world......I love him so much........
......the other thing, hubby didn't hack all night long like the night before, meaning we both slept and snuggled...

hahaha gettign some days off approved at work

throwing the fact that Mgmt is responsible for the fact they are rotating us agaisnt there will and when employees need the day off and put in for the day off that we should have off is their problem

Going down to the extra "junk" room w/ DH to start sorting..... and deciding taking the kids to McD's for lunch would be more entertaining.
:)

I'm smiling all over because I'm getting ready to attend my son's wedding this weekend! I finished the wedding dress and it's exactly what his fiance wanted. The look on her face when she tried it on for the final fitting brought tears to my eyes.

This is my first child to marry so it's all new to me and I'm relishing every minute of it. It will be a very unusual wedding but I think it will be lovely.

talked to my oldest granddaughter this am. she is doing an internship to be a phlebotomist. made me smile, because, i think she has found something she likes to do.

she always tells me she loves me, she is 26 years old and still saying "grams I love you":)

Watching Cubbie and one of the cats this morning (before he started chasing them and being a brat!). Cubbie and Tony were lying on the bed, facing each other. Tony was on a pillow at the end of the bed. This all happened very fast, so I'm lucky I saw it. Cubbie put his paw up on the pillow in front of Tony, and Tony put his paw on Cubbie's paw. It was so cute!

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom