Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty quiet in here this dreary afternoon...
I put some music on...
Just To See You Smile by TIm McGraw came on... one of my absolute favorites ever by him...
Lego Girl YELLED mom what song is this i LOVE it!!!!
that's my girl..
:)

Smiling? No, I'm so happy, I'm in tears and pain:LOL:
My boy got a job with a very good company in Washington, called Les Schwab. He has had 5 interviews now in 2 weeks and got this one. Making good money, great benefits!! This is his start over, I just know it!! He is going to take it and run!:cry::LOL: He IM'd me and I busted out laughing/crying so hard, my chest and stomach are on fire!!:angel::LOL: He's been able to do, up there, in 2 weeks, what he couldn't do here in 9 months!!

What is funny, I had that dream that my oldest came home, I told my husband that morning, then, we found out that he had, about 2 am that morning. Last night, I dreamed that youngest got a job, so, when I found out, all I had to do was call DH and say, what did I dream? and he knew:LOL:

And, I have another interview Monday, with a different company.
that birthday thread I just did, that link said that today is not a lucky day for me, so, GIVE ME UNLUCKY DAYS!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

I just talked with one of my two best friends. It is her 34th birthday today. This is very significant because she is bedridden from complications of spina bifida and was not supposed to live 24 hours when she was born. She treasures each day and everything in it like know one I know. She got a wii for her birthday and is as excited about this like a child would be because it gives her something to do.

I can't wait to see her tomorrow and give her the present I have for her and the cake I am making for her.

I smile every time I think of her.

Just reading your post Laurie, makes me smile..I know you to be one of the nicest and sweetest people I've ever met..So each time I hear about your kindness to your friends it fills my heart with smiles.
kadesma:)

Awe Laurie!!!! I can't wait for you to see her too!

Yea luvs!!! I agree, always good to hear from those you miss!

Just reading your post Laurie, makes me smile..I know you to be one of the nicest and sweetest people I've ever met..So each time I hear about your kindness to your friends it fills my heart with smiles.

Thanks, Kades, but Andrea is the amazing one, how she goes through so much but has the faith to carry on.....much like you!

Thanks, Kades, but Andrea is the amazing one, how she goes through so much but has the faith to carry on.....much like you!
Laurie, what I'm dealing with is a breeze compared to Andrea..She is not only brave,but also a role model for others to follow..She is blessed
kadesma

Just found out my fiance is coming home from Iraq next week!!! He wasn't suppose to be home till Jan.!!!! :clap::w00t2::wub::wub:
So now we get to spend at least one Holiday with him before he has to go back!!:mrgreen:

Deelady's good news!!! (I'm soooo happy for ya!)

And the folks here on this forum... just awesome!!!

That rocks Dee!!! How long does he get to stay before returning?
That news is so much more important than mine...

but, we saw another bear on the way home from town yesterday...he was climbing up in an apple tree munching away on all those red apples. We stopped to watch and really had a great time just watching nature do what nature does. We've seen so many this year both in the woods and in town. COOOL!!!!

Dee,
what memories you two will build together..I'm so happy for you both..May this special season be one you cherish forever.

Back
Top Bottom