Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations Saphellae! You are just having lots and lots of good thinks happen in your life (other than your parents of course). I hope it keeps up. I bet you can't wait to see the baby. And I think your possession date on your place should be coming up soon eh?

31 days left, Laurie! Yes, I just started counting yesterday... lol
Things are lining up in most parts of my life, as I knew they would eventually.

My physiotherapist commented today that my walking and my stair climbing were both remarkably improved from last week. When I told her of the "practice" I did on the weekend she said "oh" and disappeared. For a second I thought maybe I shouldn't have done that....until she returned and stuck a gold star on my sleeve! I am still wearing it!

Thats wonderful Laurie!!:clap::clap: I can see why your husband is so incredibly proud of you....you are kicking butt!! You'll be 100% before you know it!

The last thing that made me smile was when I woke up this morning. That is rare because I do not wake up happy. Today however I woke up to my wife holding my daughter who was looking at me and smiling. That just put the biggest smile on my face. It was the best way in the world to wake :)

AWWWWW! I hope my husband feels that way when he looks at me holding our ungrateful cat...:mellow:

My smile couldn't be any larger, I had just started an exchange when I heard my daughters voice..She stopped by to rinse off her car due to a spill on an overpass..So I then heard a little voice say Ma where are you? I got to spend about 15 minutes with Cade before school...Ahhh what a wonderful start to my day...The little guy even went and poured me a cup of coffee and served it with a kiss..Am I lucky or what?

kadesma

Awww Kadesma, you def have a little one who loves you to pieces!! There is nothing better in life!:wub:I'm so glad he was able to put that smile on your face to start your day! I know it will be there till you go to sleep tonight!!:)

Friends that you can count on for a laugh, good advice and a smile when most needed! Thanks guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom