Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sattie and SQ----------you girls stop it............I don't know what's been happening to my computer lately.......it just freezes up ..........I can't go forward or backwards with it......sorry for the mid posts.........I'm sure the computer wizzes would know what to do.....................guess who I'm not including in that category.............

well, thanks for the advice...........I'll ask my technowizard son to check things out for me...........I can't remember the last time anything was cleaned out.........so that's probably the problem...........

This forum, and the people here make me smile. You folks make me feel important and I'm just a nobody. I don't feel like I deserve to have such awesome friends like you but I am sooo thankful to have each one of you!!! You make my day when it is cruddy, and you laugh at me or with me when I'm happy. This is to all of you that make my stay here special!!!!! OK.... I'm not being mushy anymore today!!!!

This forum, and the people here make me smile. You folks make me feel important and I'm just a nobody. I don't feel like I deserve to have such awesome friends like you but I am sooo thankful to have each one of you!!! You make my day when it is cruddy, and you laugh at me or with me when I'm happy. This is to all of you that make my stay here special!!!!! OK.... I'm not being mushy anymore today!!!!

True that.......

Cheers, Sattie. Bottoms up!!!

Welcome home PD! That is a smile for me because even though we haven't met and we are 3 hours apart and you were still on DC, I missed ya! Weird eh?

Back
Top Bottom