Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last week I had a week when everything seemed to go wrong. I know a lot of you have sleeping disorders like I do (you can tell by the fact that we're on line at o'dark-thirty) and from Saturday through Thursday I don't think I got 12 hours of sleep, total. What made me smile? I apologised to my husband of 25 years for being short tempered and grouchy and in a general foul mood. "You have NOT been, you're fine." I guess it makes me smile that he overlooks my negatives so well. He also told me a year or so ago that I had one of the best menopauses he's seen (he's been through it with his mom, my mom, and to hear my neice and nephew talk, my sister's been no box of chocolates). So smile at a very forgiving husband, someone who overlooks your negatives and makes your positives better!

Congratulations Africhef!!!!

Claire, not that I have any complaints about my ultra-understanding hubby, but do you think you can clone yours for the less fortunate?

Son just called... he took care of a problem that should have been taken care of months ago and now I can stop being a worry wort about it!!!

My daughter just found out she is pregnant.
is this your first grandbaby???? I know that when we told my inlaws that they were about to become grandparents my mother-in-law who was rational with life in general started to cry.......oh.........Debe..............are you suuuuuuuuuuuure.............?????? then I knew how they really felt........:ROFLMAO:

africhef, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
img_727186_0_844d5a1889de6e15432ddafa1b01a206.jpg

Kinda small, but a smile just the same.

We're in the throes of all the leaves falling and our yard is filled with huge 100-year-old oak trees and more. Suffice it to say there are leaves everywhere.

I sweep the walkway between the car and the house everyday because it's dangerously slippery when it's covered with leaves. Tumble, 9-month-old kitten, always helps me.

Well, today, Tumble didn't want to help. He wanted to play. At the end of the sweeping (raking, really) there was a huge pile of leaves that I started to brush aside. As I was doing so, Tumble jumped into the pile and rolled around and jumped into the leaves. He kept doing this for at least 15 minutes. He had a blast and I had a great time watching him and I didn't care that he totally messed with the leaves I'd so diligently cleaned up.

Kinda small, but a smile just the same.

We're in the throes of all the leaves falling and our yard is filled with huge 100-year-old oak trees and more. Suffice it to say there are leaves everywhere.

I sweep the walkway between the car and the house everyday because it's dangerously slippery when it's covered with leaves. Tumble, 9-month-old kitten, always helps me.

Well, today, Tumble didn't want to help. He wanted to play. At the end of the sweeping (raking, really) there was a huge pile of leaves that I started to brush aside. As I was doing so, Tumble jumped into the pile and rolled around and jumped into the leaves. He kept doing this for at least 15 minutes. He had a blast and I had a great time watching him and I didn't care that he totally messed with the leaves I'd so diligently cleaned up.

Watching any animal playing can make you smile and laugh, even when you don't want to. I love it!!;)

Legogirl brought me a new baby to take care of for her....
It was a potato.......

Back
Top Bottom