Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm smiling for Susan and her fondant, Laurie and her walls, and for me too..I got to have Cade and Carson for two days and it was heaven...I've missed taking care of them so much that I jump at every chance I get to get my hands on them...So I have a smile that is from ear to ear...
kades

How wonderful to hear that Kades!! You deserve that smile!!:)

My smile is from my now just two year old, crossing her legs now everytime she sits and pretends to have a conversation with me! :LOL::angel:

How wonderful to hear that Kades!! You deserve that smile!!:)

My smile is from my now just two year old, crossing her legs now everytime she sits and pretends to have a conversation with me! :LOL::angel:
She sounds like a real charmer...I just love little ones
kades

My smile is for the dear friends I have made here, almost makes my heart hurt sometimes!!!

My smiles
1. Kades, I am so happy for you having the kids again and feeling up to it.
2. The image of Dee's little girl
3. Dee "checking up on me" to make sure I am getting enough rest with my cold
4. Two DC'rs asking me for cake advice (one making and one decorating). I love helping others - not that I am the expert.
5. Sattie....just for being Sattie
6. PDSwife getting the title of biggest poster on DC!

Many of my smiles lately have come from my pups. This morning I found them both curled up in the big dogs bed, which is already too small for her but don't tell HER that! Anyway, I posted pictures in my "My kids" album on my profile.

My Ohh Yeahs....

Bring re-excited about my job and my future here at this company

Taking some intitive that should have been done years ago.... and getting...

1) Mentioned on a Management only conference call
2) Being called "New Sheriff in town"
3) Being told by my new manager" Keep it up, dont give these guys slack and keep pounding them"
4) being reconized for my hard work by my future supervisor.

but now the question is will I get all these problems fixed in a fast and timely manner. I know I willnt get any cash behind it but it will line me up for future possibilities.

some more...

being off tomorrow for the first time in 6 days. (their 12 hour days + 4 horus commuting daily)

working with my dad again

Due to the cold weather my shower froze up. I even had let it drip, but that did not seem to help. So, all day I have had the door closed to the bathroom and a portable heater running in there. Finally, a half an hour ago the cold side thawed out and ten minutes ago the hot side thawed out.:clap::clap: Whew!! Now my electric bill is going to be higher, but better than paying the plumber to fix a broken pipe.

The kids got a bug up thier butt and asked to go out and play.
I bundled them up and sent them out the door.
:)
For the first time since August, it's quiet INSIDE at 5 pm!!!!!

Snow makes me feel trapped but...it's hard not to smile when you look outside and see the beauty. We have 5 inches now and everying is covered. It's quiet and peaceful and the fire is warm, hubbs is home, dinner is easy.... life is good.

DH calling to say that since I am not feeling well I don't need to do all the stuff on the list he left this morning to get ready for moving furniture around....and not telling him it is all done!

Spending the day with Cade, Carson and Ethan at a pizza place with games and rides, boy can those kids put away food:LOL: Then tonight the phone rings and a little voice say Ma i was eating some orange chicken and my loose tooth came out..I talked to his mom later and she said his first thought was to call me..Boy am I smiling...This has been a wonderful day..I even got to see Miss Olivia and she grabbed me round the knees and said to her brother "My Ma"!!!! Wow i won today:)
kades

Seeing Grandson Sammys face tonite as the official school closing for tomorrow (due to weather) came across the TV-Christmas vacation starts one day early!!!:chef:

waking up expecting 3 inches of snow and finding it was a miss!!!
YAY!

Now hopefully tomorrows 6 inches will be the same....

helping my granddaughter to make cookies for her kindgergarten teacher.......then left her loose with the remaining dough and 2lb of flour.......she had a blast.........1lb of flour left later we managed to take a photo of her..........in her apron.........her smiles of accomplishment were well-worth all the "dust-storm..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom