Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I woke up early this morning and Lily Lily Queen of cats
came and sat on my lap. We had a half hour of morning love and cuddles.

Listening to my daughter upstairs rocking out and singing along to the Allman Brothers' "Statesboro Blues."

She will turn into a lover of decent music yet!

DH was heading out this morning to get a newspaper and our little one wanted to tag along. Well before he could get out the door our little one had to make a mad dash to his room and came out with arms full of toys. He was determined he was taking what he was playing with no matter if it was just a trip down the road :)

Looking at the pictures I took of our Christmas party. I got to see a niece that I haven't seen in 3 years, her son that I haven't seen since he was a few months old and her daughter that I have never seen. :eek:)

Yesterday, we stopped by my daughters new home to see how the new flooring was coming..As we got ready to leave, Cade came and hugged me then darted outside..When I came out there he was with yellow daisy in hand, for you Ma..Now that made me smile...

kadesma:)

kadesma said:
Yesterday, we stopped by my daughters new home to see how the new flooring was coming..As we got ready to leave, Cade came and hugged me then darted outside..When I came out there he was with yellow daisy in hand, for you Ma..Now that made me smile...

kadesma:)

Awww, that is so sweet!!:mrgreen:

texasgirl said:
Awww, that is so sweet!!:mrgreen:
He is a sweet little guy..He really didn't want us to leave, but, he knew I had presents to wrap and some were his,so he went along with us going home:LOL:

kadesma

mudbug said:
Listening to my daughter upstairs rocking out and singing along to the Allman Brothers' "Statesboro Blues."

She will turn into a lover of decent music yet!

ditto on gb's post.

it's all about apples, and apple trees. :)

Oh how sweet Cameron!
Your house must be filled to the brim of love and laughter!

I smiled yesterday,when i got the most beautiful surprise in the mail..I feel so lucky to have such a dear friend..Her thoughtfulness made me smile :)
I also smiled today as I left WORK:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

When I make bacon bits for our baked potatoes I always cut all the fat off of the bacon. I threw all the long strips of ick outside onto the compost pile and all four chickens ran over to see what it was. They gobbled it right up! It was fun watching them fight over the longer pieces.

pdswife said:
When I make bacon bits for our baked potatoes I always cut all the fat off of the bacon. I threw all the long strips of ick outside onto the compost pile and all four chickens ran over to see what it was. They gobbled it right up! It was fun watching them fight over the longer pieces.
How is Melly Pds? Better I hope.

kadesma

oh yes. Thanks you for asking. She is 100% back to normal.
The poor dog has been kept prisoner ever since though. I kind of feel sorry for him. ( just a little tiny bit lol)

pdswife said:
oh yes. Thanks you for asking. She is 100% back to normal.
The poor dog has been kept prisoner ever since though. I kind of feel sorry for him. ( just a little tiny bit lol)

i'm picturing melly doing lots of obscene italian hand (wing in her case) gestures through the fence at the dumb dog.

pa mommy, that is so sweet. just wait. every day gets better and better. you heart will swell with pride and joy at each tiny little milestone.

thoughts of melly's obscenities and baby bakers coo made me smile this morn.

Back
Top Bottom