Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:That's not what I meant!!!

That's okay. I go through life making mistakes. But I still say the sentiment applies ;) I know I was headed for troubled waters what in my OP I said a lady "several years my senior".

What I would have added however, is that I have no clue if msmofet is an active 29 yr old, or a spry 29 yr old.

A gentleman would never ask.

Bob

That's okay. I go through life making mistakes. But I still say the sentiment applies ;) I know I was headed for troubled waters what in my OP I said a lady "several years my senior".

What I would have added however, is that I have no clue if msmofet is an active 29 yr old, or a spry 29 yr old.

Bob

OK Bob, now you've made me smile, and probably msmofet too:)

not much has been worth smiling at lately. but found a glider chair i have been looking for forever. white painted with blue cushions. and it was only 67 dollars. made me happy i didn't give up. guess where? good old walmart.

I will smile thinking of you in your chair, Babe!

Msmofet!!
what not again!! what did i do now?!?!? dang i'm good don't even have to try to any more!!

Bob

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm i am really lost here. i have no clue whats going on. will you still respect my cooking? :LOL: OH WAIT you think i'm 29? hmmmmmmm ok lets go with that!!

OK Bob, now you've made me smile, and probably msmofet too:)
i would if i had a clue!!

Back in the day, they use to call me a "Rake".

Now they just call me a shovel. And then ask for boots.

:brows:

Bob

ummmmmmmmmmm if you're a rake does that make me a hoe? LOL whoopeeeeeee

msmofet - Its not fair to pull out that rapier on a gentlemen. Having expected only gentile discourse on topics more befitting a lady of your station, I left mine at home :)

Bob

Casper and msm, you two are cracking me up and making me feel young and crazy. Yeah!!!! I ain't dead yet even though my children think I'm over the hill. After all, I AM a grandma. Hee!! Hee!! Crap I was a grandma at 40!!! What does that say?:ROFLMAO:

Casper and msm, you two are cracking me up and making me feel young and crazy. Yeah!!!! I ain't dead yet even though my children think I'm over the hill. After all, I AM a grandma. Hee!! Hee!! Crap I was a grandma at 40!!! What does that say?:ROFLMAO:
hell didn't you hear ........... all the good stuff is across the crick and over the next hill!! i am glad i am qwacking you up 'cause i have no clue what i did to cause it. can i buy a clue? or directions to a clues closet? where is scooby doo when ya need him? maybe casper the ghost scart him away!!

I duff my cap in courtesy in having reached my true heights today, even having made two ladies on high to smile.

Twill be the crown of my day. And the star of my night.

Bob

I duff my cap in courtesy in having reached my true heights today, even having made two ladies on high to smile.

Twill be the crown of my day. And the star of my night.

Bob
teehee thank you. i have no cap to tip to you can i just sit on my duff?

teehee thank you. i have no cap to tip to you can i just sit on my duff?

Just knowing you have some small tenderness for me shall provide for my endurance this day, and e'n through the rest of the week my lady.

Sweet adieu, until our next meeting lifts the heavy tidings from upon my bosom from the lack of your presence.

Fair they well, my ladies, for now I ride.

Bob

Just knowing you have some small tenderness for me shall provide for my endurance this day, and e'n through the rest of the week my lady.

Sweet adieu, until our next meeting lifts the heavy tidings from upon my bosom from the lack of your presence.

Bob
good night sweet prince, parting is such sweet sorrow!!

dang i've been possessed by the bard!! i white steed?

thank you for your kind and sweet words.

Bob

How poetic, Sir Bob. We ladies shall ever be indebted to you.:)

My smiles tonight?

Well, I just finished my evening meal, which was somewhat unusual as far as content is concerned. However, part of it was corn-on-the-cob and I know cats love the cob when the "humans" are done, so I put my two cobs down on the family room floor.

So.....there are 2 nekked corn cobs on the floor with a smattering of corn "sawdust" on the floor. Tumble is passed out in front of the TV and Miss Augie and Chessie Lou are draped over the the sofa. Heaven only knows where Tween and Ashley are!! Haven't seen the other two for an hour.

Friends shouldn't let friends eat sweet corn and drive.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A good time was had by all.

My smiles tonight?

Well, I just finished my evening meal, which was somewhat unusual as far as content is concerned. However, part of it was corn-on-the-cob and I know cats love the cob when the "humans" are done, so I put my two cobs down on the family room floor.

So.....there are 2 nekked corn cobs on the floor with a smattering of corn "sawdust" on the floor. Tumble is passed out in front of the TV and Miss Augie and Chessie Lou are draped over the the sofa. Heaven only knows where Tween and Ashley are!! Haven't seen the other two for an hour.

Friends shouldn't let friends eat sweet corn and drive.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A good time was had by all.
<<< writes shopping list
sweet corn
butter
5 cats
a truckload of zyrtec
1/2 truckload tissues

Back
Top Bottom