Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great to see you, lp!!!! also, glad you're feeling well.

the thing that made me smile last was listening to my son shout at the hockey game on tv last night. my wife said that he sounds just like me, with phrases like, "are you kidding me, he was offsides", or, "he's inside that guy's sweater, get the penalty, get the penalty!!!", or "shoot, shoot, just dump it on net!"

:mrgreen: thatsa my boy.

Wow, lots of smiles today! Seeing Bucky T, picturing his son watching the game - I am exactly the same (at 51) and my Dad chuckles at me when we watch together! Hearing that Radhuni had her baby, and all the people who are bumping up my self-esteem which I thought I lost through all the health issues...thanks DC family I will never stop smiling about this place.

smiled when dr,. said i didn't really need the oxygen tank. wants me to see chest man on tues. and we will let him decide. otherwise, all is well. lots of meds,. but i can live with that.

smiled when dr,. said i didn't really need the oxygen tank. wants me to see chest man on tues. and we will let him decide. otherwise, all is well. lots of meds,. but i can live with that.

I'm smiling because you are sounding like the old babetoo I know and love! :)

the last thing that made me smile was the necklace that my boyfriend gave.. ;) same necklace as what gu dyun pyo gave gum jan di.. the moon inside a star;) i love it;)

i got a great pair of puma sneakers tonite that i love! jake picked them from a shelf & i swooned. brown suede, gray-ish accents, green-sort of laces.
then we went for dinner that was great, very prompt service, although some particle of my inner being was mildly disappointed when i wasn't carded after i requested a draft.:ermm:

Ah! The mind of a 13 year old boy!

Sitting on the sofa with my son trying to find an answer to his very serious question...

"Mom, what would happen if everyone on earth farted at the same time?" :shock:

getting to the half way of bedroom redo. new curtains and sheets and comforter all done. looks fabulous
That's great. New things even a small photo of the kids makes us happy and feel wonderful. Enjoy babe.
kades:)

Been smiling a lot since Glenn came into my life but, today, I'm really smiling.

We went out to the garden plot this morning (about an acre) to see how things were getting along. As I approached the area where the cabbages and lettuce were growing, I spied a 4-leaf clover. Picked it. Then saw another and plucked it, too. Right behind me Glenn reached down and asked me if I'd like another. Added it to our collection.

Wow!!!!

Thus far, I've picked one every day since the 2nd and three today. Oops! I forgot. I just got another as I left the garden after we fertilized before coming inside for the night.

This is fun and I'm smiling like the proverbial Cheshire cat.:LOL::LOL:

When we were kids (there were four of us) my younger brother was a very picky eater, but my Mom refused to give in and told him to eat cereal if he didn't like what she made. You can't believe how many times Captian Crunch was on our table ( his favorite cereal.)

He's a grown man now who lives in Atlanta with his beautiful wife of one year, and i'm going up there in two weeks to visit with them. I came across a recipe for Captian Crunch coated french toast and laughed my a## off. So I decided that this is what I would make for my brother while i'm there..

We spoke today on the phone and we talked about this recipe, he surprized me by saying he never thought anyone remembered the CC man... He also was very touched that I cared enough to make him a special breakfast with his favorite ingredient...

Little things like this ALWAYS make me smile... :):):)

Back
Top Bottom