Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i may get a free worker for house cleaning. it is though the county. had worker here today to evaluate . she said she is sure i will qualify. it always makes me smile to have a tidy home.

i may get a free worker for house cleaning. it is though the county. had worker here today to evaluate . she said she is sure i will qualify. it always makes me smile to have a tidy home.

That's Great Babe! It will make your life just that much easier.:)

Babe, I am so happy for you! I have someone come in through Dad's Vetran's benefits. It really helps not to worry about the house so I can devote more time to Dad and DH....oh, and DC!!!;)

Met a company colleague in person today who turned out to be much nicer and more down-to-earth than the impression I got during a Live Meeting session a while back.

Babe, I am so happy for you! I have someone come in through Dad's Vetran's benefits. It really helps not to worry about the house so I can devote more time to Dad and DH....oh, and DC!!!;)

alas it is not to be. social worker for this program was here. says i don't qualify. can do most things for myself, dress, bathe, etc. won't come and just vacuum and mop. much less to clean bathrooms. oh well, have a line on another source. wish me luck.;)

alas it is not to be. social worker for this program was here. says i don't qualify. can do most things for myself, dress, bathe, etc. won't come and just vacuum and mop. much less to clean bathrooms. oh well, have a line on another source. wish me luck.;)

You got it! You remind me of my Dad - too independent for your own good :ermm::LOL:

The fragrance that the gentle caressing of the delicate young sweet basil leaves stirred up into my nose, made me smile back.

Attachments

• Copy of plants 007.jpg
    Copy of plants 007.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 161
I love the smell of basil. I brought my basil indoors at the first frost warning. Shrederik, my cat, didn't seem impressed. I smelled basil on his breath once, and he doesn't seem to have touched the plant since ;)

I wasn't feeling well today and my puppies curled up tight, one on either side of me while I rested. When I woke up they were in the living room as DH had just fed them. I sat down and our little Joie brought me one of his favourite toys and our big baby, Violet, rested her head in my lap. I smiled because I felt so loved!

LuckyTrim's trivia thread today made me smile. Actually it made me grin and laugh so hard that it feels like my face is going to break!

:DBarbara

lunch with my daughter today, put a big smile on my face. we always have such a good time. bigger smile, cause that was not always so.
Ah babe. I'm so happy for you. Kids all the same expecting us to always be there but not wanting to give in and admit we might know what were talking about. My youngest daughter has finally admited to me that I surprise her at times
HUMMMMM
kaddes

A young teen from our youth group who has had a really rough go of it for someone so young, helped me this summer with snacks for our Kid's program. That was in July. The other day she went to her sister (whom she lives with as their mother died 3 years ago) and said "when can I work with Laurie again!" I am so excited. She is coming over tomorrow and we are making cupcakes for a harvest festival.

The fact she picked me will keep a smile on my face for a long time!

A young teen from our youth group who has had a really rough go of it for someone so young, helped me this summer with snacks for our Kid's program. That was in July. The other day she went to her sister (whom she lives with as their mother died 3 years ago) and said "when can I work with Laurie again!" I am so excited. She is coming over tomorrow and we are making cupcakes for a harvest festival.

The fact she picked me will keep a smile on my face for a long time!
That's great Laurie! I know that felt good!

:)Barbara

My immediate Supervisor and the Director Of Nursing, told me tonight I was doing an excellent job and they are both very happy they suggested me for the position. They have been fantastically supportive since my leaving the patient care area.

I'm still waiting for today's smile. My slipped disc feels like a T. Rex has taken a big bite of my side.

Maybe that's how I'll come to the Halloween party. I'll be the screaming blond in monster movies. I'll miraculously get away and kill the T. Rex and grind him up for burgers that we can cook at the party.

My last smile was from Princess Fiona yesterday. She gives me bellylaughs, the kind that really make you feel good.

I'm still waiting for today's smile. My slipped disc feels like a T. Rex has taken a big bite of my side.

Maybe that's how I'll come to the Halloween party. I'll be the screaming blond in monster movies. I'll miraculously get away and kill the T. Rex and grind him up for burgers that we can cook at the party.

My last smile was from Princess Fiona yesterday. She gives me bellylaughs, the kind that really make you feel good.

:blush: Sorry your slipped disc is hurting so bad!

The "Arlo and Janis" cartoon for today cracked me up!

Arlo & Janis free online comic strip library at comics.com

Back
Top Bottom