"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Birthdays, Good Thoughts and DC Hugs

Old 08-08-2008, 12:41 AM   #1961
Sous Chef

this little guy has been making me smile ever since he arrived last week I cant believe someone would dump such a cute little guy.

he is a bit mad in his pic because he just got a bath but he is a hilarious little dog and is getting along pretty well with my dog and cat.

also he has been great for a freind of mine who is staying with me right now who has been going through a rough patch because it gives him something to love and focus on and he really needs that right now.

Old 08-08-2008, 06:24 PM   #1962
Chef Extraordinaire

Yesterday, we gathered up our two daughters and one son-in-law and all four babies and fired up the motor home and all went to Casa de Fruta for the day..This was the first time for Ethan and Olivia to go there so they had great big eyes at the double decker carousel with all it's lights and the fancy horses and bright colors..Carson and Cade have ridden many times but jumped on and took a ride with their cousins..Then they rode the train around the park and when all was done we settled at some tables in the shade and had ice cream cones all around..I've been wanting to do this for some time now and finally got my exchanges in line and was able to work the ride in..it was so nice to sit in that motor home and listen to little voices singing songs and talking to us and each other..Asking questions and just being happy..What more could I ask for? As you can see my smile is huge.
kadesma

Old 08-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #1963
Master Chef

Pancho, he is ADORABLE!! Too bad he was dumped, but, so wonderful that he found such a wonderful home !! Good for you!!
Old 08-08-2008, 07:57 PM   #1964
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadesma View Post
Yesterday, we gathered up our two daughters and one son-in-law and all four babies and fired up the motor home and all went to Casa de Fruta for the day..This was the first time for Ethan and Olivia to go there so they had great big eyes at the double decker carousel with all it's lights and the fancy horses and bright colors..Carson and Cade have ridden many times but jumped on and took a ride with their cousins..Then they rode the train around the park and when all was done we settled at some tables in the shade and had ice cream cones all around..I've been wanting to do this for some time now and finally got my exchanges in line and was able to work the ride in..it was so nice to sit in that motor home and listen to little voices singing songs and talking to us and each other..Asking questions and just being happy..What more could I ask for? As you can see my smile is huge.
kadesma
got pics ma??
Old 08-09-2008, 06:27 AM   #1965
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to suziquzie
watched opening ceremonies for the olympics last night, let the oldest stay up... he was in awe and it was so cool to see him reading and learning all the different countries.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:20 PM   #1966
Master Chef

Finding a house online that I'm gonna go look at tomorrow!! I would LOVE to move!
Old 08-12-2008, 07:14 PM   #1967
Master Chef

Got an interview tomorrow at 1 pm with a doctors office, woohoo!! It's less pay, but, insurance and the hours are m-f 8-5!! i'm so excited!! First dr office that ever called me for an interview, please keep your fingers crossed!!
Old 08-12-2008, 07:21 PM   #1968
Executive Chef

All the best. Prayers are with you.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #1969
Master Chef

Thanks miniman!! I'm very excited about it. Always wanted to work in a dr's office, didnt' matter if it was human or animal.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:40 PM   #1970
Master Chef

that's awesome, tex!