"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Birthdays, Good Thoughts and DC Hugs

Old 10-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #2191
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdswife View Post
The "kids" are coming over for dinner tomorrow and Shannon just wrote to say she's bring a tape that a friend sent the of when david was a kid!! I know the tape and I know it's funny! We'll all have a great time laughing!
I love the happiness I see in your posts about your boy..They are so special even when they were teenagers and drove ya buggy wondering what they were up to now.. Now another phase in life is beginning, enjoy mom
kades

Old 10-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #2192
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
Kades... I don't know you but I love ya anyway! Thank you for being you! Thank you for understanding me.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:47 AM   #2193
Executive Chef

........waking up at 3 to get the kid outta the house and on his way to work coffee made and in tow, lunch made and in tow..... that uniform, that gorgeous kid is all that matters...and all seems to be right with the world......I love him so much........
......the other thing, hubby didn't hack all night long like the night before, meaning we both slept and snuggled...
Old 10-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #2194
Sous Chef

hahaha gettign some days off approved at work

throwing the fact that Mgmt is responsible for the fact they are rotating us agaisnt there will and when employees need the day off and put in for the day off that we should have off is their problem
Old 10-08-2008, 11:58 AM   #2195
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
pushing the "BUY NOW" button on Alaskaair.com!!
Old 10-08-2008, 01:16 PM   #2196
Executive Chef

Where are you going PDS (I wonder if I can guess????)
Old 10-08-2008, 02:14 PM   #2197
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to suziquzie
Going down to the extra "junk" room w/ DH to start sorting..... and deciding taking the kids to McD's for lunch would be more entertaining.
:)
Old 10-08-2008, 02:24 PM   #2198
Executive Chef

I'm smiling all over because I'm getting ready to attend my son's wedding this weekend! I finished the wedding dress and it's exactly what his fiance wanted. The look on her face when she tried it on for the final fitting brought tears to my eyes.

This is my first child to marry so it's all new to me and I'm relishing every minute of it. It will be a very unusual wedding but I think it will be lovely.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:04 PM   #2199
Chef Extraordinaire

Smile

talked to my oldest granddaughter this am. she is doing an internship to be a phlebotomist. made me smile, because, i think she has found something she likes to do.

she always tells me she loves me, she is 26 years old and still saying "grams I love you"
Old 10-08-2008, 03:48 PM   #2200
Traveling Welcome Wagon

Watching Cubbie and one of the cats this morning (before he started chasing them and being a brat!). Cubbie and Tony were lying on the bed, facing each other. Tony was on a pillow at the end of the bed. This all happened very fast, so I'm lucky I saw it. Cubbie put his paw up on the pillow in front of Tony, and Tony put his paw on Cubbie's paw. It was so cute!

Barbara