Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bevkile said:
I am 74 and my husband is 75 and we both woke up alive. That makes us happy.

I like that attitude:) , and I think that too even though I am only 44.

Last thing that made me smile was the song birds early this morning. Spring!:)

amber said:
I like that attitude:) , and I think that too even though I am only 44.

Last thing that made me smile was the song birds early this morning. Spring!:)
Amber,
don't you just love the birds? I was sitting outside awhile ago and up over my head a little hummer came, he hovered there looking at me for a bit then headed for the allysium that is blooming..Since my dad was a hummer person and all birds in general, it made me feel as if he were right there.:)
All I have to do is see a hummer and I smile:)
kadesma

The music thread prompted me to put on the American Graffiti CD that I haven't listened to in AGES and have just been dancing around my bedroom and singing loudly as I'm putting away my laundry.

Ahhhhh.... memories.

Z :)

I have a family website and we have so much fun on it. It always makes me smile just like this site does.:)

My 6 year old grandson called me and said "mema" we had a fire at my daycare today and there were ladder trucks, tanker trucks, police and everything. I asked him if everyone got out ok. He said , yes, I would save those babies with all my might. I turned on the news and waited and waited with no mention. I thought that was the most horrible thing not to mention a fire at a daycare. I called my daughter later and asked about it. She said it wasn't at the daycare - it was in the woods BEHIND the daycare. He was so excited to see the fire trucks, etc he never mentioned that it wasn't the building. I was glad to hear that, though.

licia-
if you take your grandson to a firestation, the firefighters be more than happy to show him around. My dh is a firefighter and I hear about once a month of somebody bringing thier kids by. Just make sure you don't take him to a volunteer station, or else nobody will be there. Take him to one somewhere in town. He'd love it!

Cade,Carson,Ethan, Olivia and their moms are coming for dinner tonight, I think that made me smile:LOL:

kadesma

Maidrite said:
Getting out of Bed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Thats right I'MMMMMMMMM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-p
WooooooooHoooooo,
good to see ya and now I can grin not just smile :LOL:

kadesma

my kitties. i hear that cupboard where thier crunchies are at open before it shuts, then them crunching on thier snacks.
i say 'charlotte or tigs!'
quiet for a few. then it opens again.
i sternly inform them that 'i am Mom & you're supposed to listen to what Mommy says'!
they ignore me & continue to snack.
i get a bored, sedated kind of meow some nights. yawns, too.
they're sent to thier 'rooms' (these pear crates that they love.):LOL: they stay in them, too.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
dh put Aidan to bed tonight while I sat around a bonfire with our neighbors. When I came home, I peeked in Aidan's room. They were both asleep and Aidan was sleeping on his daddy's chest.:) I didn't have the heart to wake him, so I will wait until I go to bed.

It's quiet in the house. It's filthy and the sink is full of dishes but I am going to enjoy the peace, hot tea and the great company that is all of you.:)

corazon90 said:
dh put Aidan to bed tonight while I sat around a bonfire with our neighbors. When I came home, I peeked in Aidan's room. They were both asleep and Aidan was sleeping on his daddy's chest.:) I didn't have the heart to wake him, so I will wait until I go to bed.

It's quiet in the house. It's filthy and the sink is full of dishes but I am going to enjoy the peace, hot tea and the great company that is all of you.:)

They both look so innocent like that, don't they?:LOL:
DH used to do that too. That was the only way my oldest would go to sleep. Used to tick me off so bad!!!

Back
Top Bottom