Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
texasgirl said:
Because I couldn't get him to sleep like that!!!!:LOL:
Same with my kids Texas, DH can still get Carson and Ethan to fall asleep like that.. He says it's a favor for ME!!! Of course that's his excuse to nap along with them.:ROFLMAO:

kadesma:)

Well two seperate things really, waking up to Olivia crying for her bottle, she spent the night with me so mommy could SLEEP all night for a change!!! Then taking her and DH and going to watch Cade's first t-ball game..What fun, id forgotten how cute 5-6 year olds were playing baseball..They were so cute, the other team hit one right up the middle and the whole team including the pitcher chased after the ball:ROFLMAO: They had so much fun..I'm still smiling at the thought.
kadesma:)

kads, that's so cute. awww.
i used to watch a few little kiddos & they were into football. it was heartwarming to see them into thier sport & view it. brings such a smile. they're 18 & 20 now, wow!

Last edited:
Sitting on the patio with some ice tea and knowing all my big and little kiddos will be here soon..:)

kadesma

I woke up earlier than DH and decided to make Sausage Biscuits & Gravy. I was cooking away but could hear out youngest talking to DH and then Dillon comes walking into the kitchen and said, "Daddy really likes coffee......you need to make him some coffee......Chop Chop (clapping hands with this part). I was shocked and tickled that came out of his little mouth and immediately went to the bedroom where DH was still laying in bed, "Honey, did you just tell our son for me to make you coffee....Chop Chop?? Well needless to say he got a good belly laugh out of that and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face from the time those words came out of my sons mouth till much later. I still smile thinking about it.

Last thing that made me smile? My husband telling me what we'd do tomorrow for our anniversary if we had the money...the romantic getaway...

David just called... he's coming over to wash clothes today and he's making a pit stop at STARBUCKS on the way. There's a double tall white mocha with my name on it.

oooooooooooooh! Lucky girl, pds!

I just got a call from the dentist's office to remind my husband of his Thursday appt, which won't be without some pain. I told the receptionist he did remember, as he'd called his mom and asked her to make his favorite soup on Thursday night, since he won't be able to chew. She chuckled and said "those men - can't take pain, huh? Good thing they don't have to go through childbirth!"
"True!" I said, "or there would be no more babies born!" hee hee

I saw the cutest thing earlier this morning. I was walking down the street and noticed that traffic had began to slow down, as I got closer I saw that 2 adult Canadian geese and about 7 fuzzy, little baby geese were crossing the street. By the time they made it across they were close enough that I could have (but of course didn't) touched them. It was totally an "awwwwwww, super cute!" moment! (And me without my camera.)

Piccolina said:
I saw the cutest thing earlier this morning. I was walking down the street and noticed that traffic had began to slow down, as I got closer I saw that 2 adult Canadian geese and about 7 fuzzy, little baby geese were crossing the street. By the time they made it across they were close enough that I could have (but of course didn't) touched them. It was totally an "awwwwwww, super cute!" moment! (And me without my camera.)

Awwww, that must have been something to see! The camera thing ALWAYS happens to me. I never see anything when I have it, but, the day that I don't, there is something I wish I had it to take a picture of:LOL:

texasgirl said:
Awwww, that must have been something to see! The camera thing ALWAYS happens to me. I never see anything when I have it, but, the day that I don't, there is something I wish I had it to take a picture of:LOL:
It's funny, I used to always have a little compact digital in my bag, then about a week ago a pop that I was carrying for Tony leaked in my purse and I took everything out. After the purse was cleaned up and dryed I forgot to put the camera back, well not only did I miss the ducks but on Sunday we were out and about and we spotted a restaurant called "Tony's Italian Restaurant". I couldn't believe that I didn't have it (well to be fair he didn't have his camera there either), and I said that we'd have to come back just so he could stand under the sign and I could snap a pic :)

Watching Carson eat three deviled egg alves at the birthday party this afternoon..He was so cute..He kept saying ummmmm as he ate..He did pretty well on the cake too:LOL:

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom