Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Tigers defeated the Evil Empire. Crushing them and casting them aside like the trash they are.

Now on to the World Series to defeat the pretender from the National League.

Andy M. said:
The Tigers defeated the Evil Empire. Crushing them and casting them aside like the trash they are.

Now on to the World Series to defeat the pretender from the National League.

You're a good man Andy. A good man.

taxlady said:
So the Tigers are a curling team?

Sorry - just kidding - the devil made me type that.

LPBeier said:
Now that made me smile! (so did the tigers winning, but I have to keep quiet about that one - I know my Dad will be looking down to see how I react! :angel:).

It made me lol! And the Tigers win made me smile but I don't have to hide it. Dad is a Tigers fan too.

66547_10151051568156899_1579949840_n.jpg

Cardinals Rule!!

Glenn and I just spent several days in the Atlanta area visiting children and grandchildren. While there our daughter-in-law's midwife came for a visit and, during her time there, I heard the heartbeat of my unborn grandson, Victor.

It was an awesome experience and it gave me a smile that lasted for a very, very long while.

Glenn and I just spent several days in the Atlanta area visiting children and grandchildren. While there our daughter-in-law's midwife came for a visit and, during her time there, I heard the heartbeat of my unborn grandson, Victor.

It was an awesome experience and it gave me a smile that lasted for a very, very long while.
Katie,
how wonderful for you. Just think little Victor will have a special place in your heart for all time. You've bonded with him already.
kades

Katie, that's great. I got to hear my grandson's hearts before they were born too. Really special!

Now I''ve added to my grin, you DIDN'T say anything about eating them!!!:LOL:
kades
I would if I was hungry enough. But, squirrels are cute and there isn't a lot of meat or fur on one little squirrel to make them worth the effort, IMO, unless it's an emergency.

I'm smiling because I had a wonderful time last night. Ethan and Olivia had recitals last night, Ethan played to tunes on his guitar and Olivia had two on the piano,they both looked beautiful and were shining and well dressed. I bought Oliviva a new dres, full skirt, very dark blue with sparkles all over it. Her mom used the curling iron on her hair and Ethan had a nice shirt and tie plus a small cross that was my moms on his collar. after we had dinner at my daughters, I brought a cake and there was none left, Before we left Olivia came to me with a cute note she made for me. It said I love you ma, your the best grandma in the world. love Olivia. I'm still walking on clouds.
boy am I lucky
kades

kadesma said:
I'm smiling because I had a wonderful time last night. Ethan and Olivia had recitals last night, Ethan played to tunes on his guitar and Olivia had two on the piano,they both looked beautiful and were shining and well dressed. I bought Oliviva a new dres, full skirt, very dark blue with sparkles all over it. Her mom used the curling iron on her hair and Ethan had a nice shirt and tie plus a small cross that was my moms on his collar. after we had dinner at my daughters, I brought a cake and there was none left, Before we left Olivia came to me with a cute note she made for me. It said I love you ma, your the best grandma in the world. love Olivia. I'm still walking on clouds.
boy am I lucky
kades

So sweet, Ma!

Back
Top Bottom