Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
babetoo said:
i saw a humming bird yesterday on a rose. there is a long story about what that means to me. the time of year is really the most amazing part. made me a little sad, but also smile.

I love hummingbirds. So glad you got to see one at this time of year, Babe!

i saw a humming bird yesterday on a rose. there is a long story about what that means to me. the time of year is really the most amazing part. made me a little sad, but also smile.

Hummingbirds are so beautiful. What were the colors on it? So glad to hear from you. You must pop in more often. Any projects going on right now? :angel:

We're watching, "The Voice"and Trevin Hunte set me up with tears in my eyes, then they brought another of the contestants wife over from Scotland to surprise him and I'm sitting here crying like mad...with a big dopey grin on my face.

We're watching, "The Voice"and Trevin Hunte set me up with tears in my eyes, then they brought another of the contestants wife over from Scotland to surprise him and I'm sitting here crying like mad...with a big dopey grin on my face.

Those are tears from the heart. :angel:

Katie H said:
I understand exactly, chopper. Buck and I had 32 wonderful years before he died suddenly in 2008. We always told each other that we loved each other, especially when going away from each other for what ever reason. Even to go to the grocery store. We never knew when it would be the last time. Funny how that works out.

Glenn and I are the same way. My favorite time of the day is when we cuddle up in bed at bedtime, my head on his shoulder and my right hand in his left hand. Next is "I love you" and, then, asleep. It's magic.

It is magic! Funny, every time Hubby goes to sleep at night he says that it is his favorite time of day. Then we cuddle say we love each other and off to sleep. So wonderful that you have that again with Glen I'm sure that is just the way Buck would have wanted it to be for you. :)

That last thing that made me smile was watching one of my dogs running around the yard with a radish plant she had just plucked out of the garden. I should have been mad but she was so triumphant in her prancing about that I just had to laugh. She looked like "I caught it, I killed it and its mine!" Ate the whole dang thing, leaves and all.

Last edited:
That last thing that made me smile was watching one of my dogs running around the yard with a radish plant she had just plucked out of the garden. I should have been mad but she was so triumphant in her prancing about that I just had to laugh. She looked like "I caught it, I killed it and its mine!" Ate the whole dang thing, leaves and all.

She has good taste!

So much for trying to keep radishes...:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I was smiling today when I stopped at Target to get a baby shower gift for a friend. Those little baby things are all so cute!

+3.
great to see you!

+4

My smile today was seeing the Books Are Fun display today at one of my schools, and picking out some unique things for my niece and new nephew that meet my SIL's exacting requirements for upcoming birthday and Christmas gifts. Books Are Fun comes once every other month, and sells some cool stuff at a big discount. I'd really been stressing as to what to get the kids.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom