Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
seriously? no. serious? can't be! 500 books in one year, kylie? in grade school? no, really? i mean, even if they were dick and jane books--that's 1 1/2 books for every single day of the year! wow, kylie, wow. how in the world does a little girl have time, make time, to read two books a day? what else did you do, kylie?

I used to read very fast V, very fast ;)

I still managed to do all y homework and got good grades in school, stil played sport etc, just could read a lot in a small time :)

Yesterday I was sitting on the porch and our dog went down to the yard to pee. Our cat decided that was a good time to nuzzle the dog and rub up against her. Poor dog looked so pathetic :LOL:

the american people are said to be truly serious about their disappointment with the current state of affairs--the fiscal cliff looming, and congress's refusal/inability to come to an agreement to avert economic disaster. one typical american male, john doe, was quoted as summing up american sentiment about this government impasse, "yeah, heck yeah, they'd better get this mess cleared up before kickoff time tonight."

Last edited:
Having tea with my best friend and getting hugged by her two teenage boys who I have known all their lives! (I just can't tell their friends ;)).

having birthday dinner with all my kids and grandkids. watching little livi smile at me with out her front teeth, the look on her face as I opened the present she made for me. Seeing Carson put away a good sized meal, and Ethan having a dish of coconut ice cream. And Cade well that was almost the best of all as he gave me a big hug and kiss and told me happy birthday and that he loved me. ahhhh my day was and is perfect.
kades

your birthday meal together with a big, generous helping of family love has me smiling too, kades. how very loved you are, kades--by all your families. it seems very fitting that you should have been born at the very top of the new year. enjoy your day, in any way you wish.:)

your birthday meal together with a big, generous helping of family love has me smiling too, kades. how very loved you are, kades--by all your families. it seems very fitting that you should have been born at the very top of the new year. enjoy your day, in any way you wish.:)
Thank you,Vit. and I'll think of you as I laze around and enjoy my special day.
kades

the last thing that made me smile was going over some pictures from 2012.

my boy fishing in florida:

img0657ln.jpg

img0656hi.jpg

img0660z.jpg

img0665ep.jpg

img0664xo.jpg

Last edited:
my cat being a cat. chasing stuff that's not there, then his tail, then meowing at nothing, then finding a toy & chasing that. cats! gotta love 'em.

Last edited:
I have to smile at me - The first "new" and spontaneous thing I have done for 2013 is join Pintrest. Never even looked at it before - awesome place. I have been looking for ideas for my craft room and found that and a whole lot more!

It feels good to play!:)

Back
Top Bottom