Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All your posts make me smile.
-PA, Sofie is so cute in her little pink bikini. She's looking happy and healthy!
-Angie's Mayson rolling over. I'm reminising already, even though it was just a couple months ago.
-Thanks Z! It's a delicious dessert!
-Kadesma, I smile every time I hear about your grandchildren! And very cute image of Ethan!

Another smile to add...Callum is in my lap smiling and talking away. He seems to never stop smiling! I've never seen such a happy baby. Here's a smile for you.

Attachments

• cal.jpg
    cal.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 221
Oh Cora, look at those pretty eyes. I just love happy happy babies..Course I love them all smiling or not, but when they smile, they walk off with my heart...
kadesma:)

PA Baker said:
It's incredibly hot here all of a sudden so we got Sofie's baby pool out yesterday for the first time. She wasn't sure what to do at first, but quickly got the hang of it and had a great time splashing and playing with her toys (although I think her daddy, Grammy, Grandpa and I had more fun watching!).

My goodness would you look at that sweetie in her pink bathing suit:) What a beautiful little girl. Big hugs Miss Sofie.

kadesma

oh man, those are some great pics pab and cora. great smiles.

big smiles here too!

kads, your day sounded great too.

You guys all have such cute babies!!

They always make me smile. Keep posting those photos!

Aww, all those sweet little faces!!
And to Andy M. who will soon be sharing the new little one's pics, I hope!!

Finally after months and months the road guys are here to fix the giant hole in the road...it's right at the bottom of our driveway. It's been a heck of a mess FOREVER. And it's so hard to drive around...

smiles!!

Today I'm smiling ear to ear because we've got 30 degree weather and gorgeous blue skies (I'm easily made happy :)).

(Plus, I'm also smiling because I'm making DH a surprise Boston Cream cake for dessert, and he doesn't have the faintest clue about it :D)

Jessica's surprise for her hubby made me smile. I love it when people are nice to each other!

pdswife said:
Jessica's surprise for her hubby made me smile. I love it when people are nice to each other!
Awwww, thanks Pds - you're such a sweetie. I'm glad that I made you smile...Please have big imaginary piece of the cake :chef:

My son told us a stupid joke last night (he is almost 11) I can't even remeber what the joke was about it was really stupid but he told in such a fynny way i couldn't stop laughing, should ask my wife what it was about, hm...

This morning while waiting for our Elder Law Attorney to come in the office ( we were to sign the last of the paper work for our Living Trust..) Two gentlemen walked in and one looked at Paul hat that said Retired Navy and had various pins on it (one was the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. It is the Marine Corp insignia) He said " Thank you sir for what you have done" I felt so Proud.:wub: :wub:
:) :) :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom