Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just watched a couple episodes from the new season of "An Idiot Abroad." Laughed my arse off. :ROFLMAO: Karl Pilkington is HILARIOUS! HAHAHAH.

Here is a clip from the first season: An Idiot Abroad: China - Chinese delicacy - YouTube

Poor Carl, he's not impressed by anything. Some of the places that he's been sent and he doesn't "get" what the big deal is. :LOL:

I've watched most of the series so far

I watched one episode and laughed so much that I made a point of watching another. That's when I realized that Carl was just a whiner. It just wasn't funny any more.

Just a silly little thing, but I found my favorite Bear Claw ice cream flavor while grocery shopping. :w00t2: It's the store's house brand, but from the spoonful I tried as my appetizer I must admit it's yummy. Dangerously yummy. I'll have to be a good girl and empty off the recumbent bike in the basement and get to work.

Just a silly little thing, but I found my favorite Bear Claw ice cream flavor while grocery shopping. :w00t2: It's the store's house brand, but from the spoonful I tried as my appetizer I must admit it's yummy. Dangerously yummy. I'll have to be a good girl and empty off the recumbent bike in the basement and get to work.

I love the recumbent bike, makes it so much easier to eat the ice cream...:rolleyes:

Knowing we are getting a few things done around the house this Friday...we have a handyman coming over to do a bit of re paving down the side of our house and also to fix our side gate...things we have been meaning to have done for some time now, just never get around to it...so this has made me smile :)

Gave a friend a jar of pickled green beans to take home, she'd never heard of them, and a glass of watermelon limeade, she loved it, also had never heard of it.

She was really excited!

Last edited:
Gave a friend a jar of pickled green beans to take home, she'd never heard of them, and a glass of watermelon limeade, she loved it, also had never heard of it.

She was really excited!

It is always fun to give people new things to try... :)

Watching the relief on a family's faces watching a line of trucks with horse trailers show up to help them evacuate their cows and horses. We even had chicken crates and crates for their daughter's bunnies.

I even brought along a stack of pillow cases for cats and small dogs. Not the best way to transport them, but better than the alternative. I had the Subaru filled with chicken, bunnies and really po'd cats. Also had an empty front passenger seat that held one family's picture albums and journals, along with their livestock registries and business accounts. Basically their entire lives on paper. I made 4 trips total, luckily the fairgrounds are about a block away from me. I'm definitely out of shape for pushing cows into trailers.

I even brought along a stack of pillow cases for cats and small dogs. Not the best way to transport them, but better than the alternative. I had the Subaru filled with chicken, bunnies and really po'd cats. Also had an empty front passenger seat that held one family's picture albums and journals, along with their livestock registries and business accounts. Basically their entire lives on paper. I made 4 trips total, luckily the fairgrounds are about a block away from me. I'm definitely out of shape for pushing cows into trailers.

Whew! I'm exhausted just reading your post. Bless you, PF! What a wonderful service you provided. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom