Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seeing my best friend and her baby again. I got to visit her and the baby at their home after being in the hospital battling the baby's heart disease for over a year. Thankfully, the baby is stable and seems happy. I got to hold the little one and kiss him and visit with my friend. What a great day.

My 8 month old pup, sprawled on the lawn surrounded by a couple of dozen empty beercans that he had squished and battered!:LOL:
He looked decidedly drunk but was just sleepy after all that activity. lolol
That boy sure has made me laugh a lot lately. And thats a good thing.:)

I am getting my new PETS on Wednesday! Not the python i wanted, but something with more personality! A Set of Lovebirds! They are rescues, but I met them today, and are wonderfully personable, and are a welcome addition to my life.

Enjoy them Tat!! I bet your girlfriend likes them better than she would have liked the snake.

Watching Cade ride all the kiddie rides at the county fair and then sit quietly as we had a drawing sketched of him..What a beautiful sight he was one minute all laughter and fun the next all business:)

kadesma

oh man, that musta been great kads.

isn't the total involvement in every minute that kids have fantastic.

Just got my sister a job, and she's moving in with me... hoping that she will see that life here i town is extremely fun and social and to stop settling with the guy she's seeing who treats her like dirt.

buckytom said:
oh man, that musta been great kads.

isn't the total involvement in every minute that kids have fantastic.
Yes it is Bucky, It completes my world.

kadesma:)

Hubby made the coffee this morning and then topped it off by bringing it to me in bed and telling me not to bother making his lunch, he'll just eat in the cafe at work. :)

My 4 year old son this morning made me smile. He picked up my cell phone and said "I have an appointment." Then he opened the phone and said "hi...oh you don't feel good? Ok, yeah, yeah, ok, I love you, bye, ok". He then took 3 more calls. Quite busy for 7am! When I tried talking to him he said "I'm talking on the phone right now daddy." Too funny!

pdswife said:
Hubby made the coffee this morning and then topped it off by bringing it to me in bed and telling me not to bother making his lunch, he'll just eat in the cafe at work. :)

uh oh pds, he's up to something (arms crossed, tapping foot...)

has he been reading the sears and home depot ads recently. could be a new power tool.

if he does it again, could be a BIG power tool, maybe a new shed.

i don't want to tell you what he'll do for a ride on mower...

corazon90 said:
we'd love to see a photo!

He didn't do it this morning. He did come in this morning and sing a song. It went something like this:

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, hi ho the cheerio, farmer in the dell."

I just remembered that my dig camera takes video. I should have taken some!:)

Back
Top Bottom