Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm happy for you kades! Enjoy your time with the littles.

Our daughter gave me a quick call tonight. Just a little venting from one frustrated Girl Scout leader to a former leader. When she said she felt better after talking it made my heart smile big! Sure wished we could have had that talk over a cup of hot chocolate thought. Or, maybe, a glass of wine. ;)
Will do CG:) enjoying hot chocolate pr a glass of wine whould have been so nice for both of you. I enjoy my children 2 girls and 2 boys so much. glad to see you do as well.
kades

I'm smiling because I've got a brand new TV remote. My old one was failing. First my mute wouldn't work, then some of the numbers started sticking, then this morning the favorites quit working. I called the cable company yesterday afternoon and got a new one brought to me this morning - FREE!!!!

I'm smiling because I've got a brand new TV remote. My old one was failing. First my mute wouldn't work, then some of the numbers started sticking, then this morning the favorites quit working. I called the cable company yesterday afternoon and got a new one brought to me this morning - FREE!!!!
Yay!

I got Shrek a propeller hat...he's been wearing it since I gave it to him when I got home. Can I pick 'em or what?

Here we go...one Ogre in a propeller hat...

Attachments

• propeller good.JPG
    propeller good.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 137
I'm smiling because I've got a brand new TV remote. My old one was failing. First my mute wouldn't work...
You know that button would never fail if you were a guy. ;) I swear mine is going to break one day too. Meanwhile, Himself probably couldn't find "mute" on his remote if he was paid to do so.

Ah...you have spotted the attraction...:) He was like a 3-year old getting what he wanted for Christmas. He's such a goof!!:ROFLMAO:

From last year with his health scare and right up to today, I see a whole lot of love there. The best part is that you are still both young enough to have fun together. Don't ever lose that. :angel:

Went to a thrift shop this weekend and bought two Gooseberry Patch cookbooks for $3.99 each. One is Dinners On A Dime and the other one is Speedy Suppers. I love Gooseberry Patch cookbooks.

Went to a thrift shop this weekend and bought two Gooseberry Patch cookbooks for $3.99 each. One is Dinners On A Dime and the other one is Speedy Suppers. I love Gooseberry Patch cookbooks.

I collect cookbooks, but I don't have a Gooseberry Patch one. Need to do a google search!

Back
Top Bottom