Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I park my car in a space in front of my condo (perpendicular to the roadway). It's the end space so in the winter, much of the snow plowed up from the spaces is piled next to my space. As a result, I have to back into my space so I can get out of the car.

I was coming home this afternoon with my grandson who I picked up from school. As we approached the condo, I turned sharply across the street so I could back into my space. As I was stopped across the road about to shift into reverse, my grandson innocently asked, "Are you going to park right here?". I replied, "No Steven, what kind of goofball do you think I am?". "A very good goofball, Grampy."

I'll take my compliments where I can get them.

I park my car in a space in front of my condo (perpendicular to the roadway). It's the end space so in the winter, much of the snow plowed up from the spaces is piled next to my space. As a result, I have to back into my space so I can get out of the car.

I was coming home this afternoon with my grandson who I picked up from school. As we approached the condo, I turned sharply across the street so I could back into my space. As I was stopped across the road about to shift into reverse, my grandson innocently asked, "Are you going to park right here?". I replied, "No Steven, what kind of goofball do you think I am?". "A very good goofball, Grampy."

:ROFLMAO: And a very good goofball you are, Grampy! A legitimate question if I ever heard one!

ROFL!!! My kinda Goofball for sure!

I'm poor as hell..and lost my glasses 6 months ago...when I mentioned this to another member of another forum....she sent me a Christmas card with a check included with enough money to buy new glasses. It made this hard man cry. Thanks Monica. You rock harder than Eddie Van Halen and Jimi Hendrix combined.

Last edited:

I kinda like goofballs!

So, you all think I'm a goofball. Gee, thanks. :(

You are a brilliant Goofball and you have the Love of Steven...you are admired for your qualities. I don't see being a Goofball as a bad thing...makes you fun and desirable to have around.:)

I'm poor as hell..and lost my glasses 6 months ago...when I mentioned this to another member of another forum....she sent me a Christmas card with a check included with enough money to buy new glasses. It made this hard man cry. Thanks Monica. You rock harder than Eddie Van Halen and Jimi Hendrix combined.
That is the sweetest thing I have heard in a long time Macgyver! Monica is one very sweet lady. You are very lucky and blessed to know her.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom