Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
. I'm a lefty and trying figure out how to do some things normally is a feat in itself.

Left-handed? Oh, you poor thing! :LOL: When the world is created for right-handed people---- like scissors. Although there ARE scissors for lefties.

My left hand is there just so I'm not lop-sided. When I took piano lessons as a kid I could never play the left hand part. (Well, I couldn't play the right hand part either----- but never mind. :rolleyes: ) At least I could get most of it correct with the right hand.

I grew up with no left-handed devices, I would have to relearn too much to switch over. I still have my first pair of lefty scissors my parents bought for me when I was in grade school. I just learned how to cut things right handed.

For PF, and all our other southpaws...

images

Cooking again after a difficult move from one home to another. I had to "put it on the back burner" lol. Cooking is kind of my art and I sorely missed it.

Thanks Pf. I wasn't expecting the opening song. It certainly did bring a smile to my face. Then an uproarious belly laugh. Poo once told me, "All that I am, I give credit to the Muppets. They taught me all of life's rules." :angel:

I'm in a Muppet mood.:)

Cooking again after a difficult move from one home to another. I had to "put it on the back burner" lol. Cooking is kind of my art and I sorely missed it.
Glad for you that you're back in a working kitchen. Cooking is what keeps me sane. Although from some of my posts it appears it's not doing a good job...:ermm:

After shutting the computer down, I saw this on World News Now. Had to fire Squirt up again just to post this. Himself and I had a pretty good chuckle. Then again, our "gifted" son and his goofy brainiac friends used to come up with ideas like this, so it was a bit of a throw-back for us. Hope you enjoy it too. BTW, the first half-minute is just crowd noise, feel free to skip to about 35 seconds when things start to move:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhgSNPiox_0

And now I can go to bed. Good-night!

CG, those kids were great!

It must be wonderful to have an imagination!

:whistling I could while away the hours , conferrin' with the flowers~~~:ermm::ohmy::LOL:

BTW, the first half-minute is just crowd noise, feel free to skip to about 35 seconds when things start to move:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhgSNPiox_0

That video will remain in my 'to keep' file---- it's so refreshing to see a video that shows that kids can really be kids, have fun, be focused and with no slightly smutty overtones after reading too many articles about the opposite!

Thank you for posting that. This is definitely one I'll pass on.

Cute duckies Aunt Bea!

About the synchronized "swimmers": Apparently this has been an oft-used idea for talent shows. When Himself and I watched in on the big TV (read: He was in control of the remote...) we also watched a couple other versions. There were quite a few of them if you want to compare skill sets. Personally, the one I posted was the cutest in our opinions, although the college guys were a whole lot more buff. :cool:

:) Just got off the phone after talking to my son for an hour! :wub: What a good kid - his parents must have raised him right. :LOL: Not sure if I'll hear from our daughter since I just talked to her recently. I'm guessing she's pulled a long shift at Lowe's today - she always offers to swap days with any of the Moms who might have been scheduled for this day, so that they can spend time with the family. Raised that one right for sure too. ;)

Sounds like you got some awesome kids there CG. Happy Mother's Day.

I got "Mother's Day" wishes from my two furbabies in the form of kisses from Violet and lap cuddles from Monkey. Big smiles!

We think they turned out pretty much OK LP. As it turned out, Loverly called late tonight. Yup, she closed. Fortunately she didn't have to be in early on Monday, so we talked. And talked. Then talked some more.

Back
Top Bottom