Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's called... MONTANA MEANDERINGS, A COLLECTION OF RECIPES OLDTIME REMEDIES AND MONTANA CARTOONS.

More stories than recipes.
It's been fun reading.

Looking through the photo gallery here and seeing all the babies pictures and seeing how they have grown!!!!!I'll be smiling all day!!!

Last thing that made me smile was just a few minutes ago. My computer was really acting strange. I couldn't click on any of the forums here, I couldn't refresh the page, I couldn't even click on the address - it just kept typing these things ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, I think I must have just gotten some strange virus, right? I couldn't even get on my word program - it kept typing this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My desk is a mess and I have my mouse on the left side of my keyboard, reaching across it. My arm was "resting" on the ~ or the ! key - smile, smile, smile - I don't have a virus - just a severe case of DA!!

MJ said:
Last thing that made me smile was seeing kitchenelf here. :cool:

Well, aren't you just a little sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you being so nice? huh? I ate all those truffles so it's not like you can weezle one out of me!!!!!!!!!!! :-p

last thing that made me smile? Reading the good natured bantering among DC friends..That's nice:)

kadesma

Kadesma..you should get karma for that...but, the karma fairy won't let me give you any.

Walking into the lounge room and seeing that Erin had turned Riley's mat around so he could see the Tv and they were watching The Wiggles together:)

Phone call from my GF today,
She got promoted to her bosses position and received a 50% increase in pay!
She works so hard and truely deserves the promotion.
I'm so happy for her:)

Back
Top Bottom