Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Browns won! Not only that, they beat their nemesis the Steelers! My Browns WON! :w00t2: To any Steelers fan here on DC, I KNOW your pain. :cool:

But...pac's not here. And it would be nice to have a little company here to share the fun. :( Pacanis, come out, come out, wherever you are!

When I went to WalMart this morning I found a box of Entenmann's Cider Donuts. There were 8 in the box but by the time I drove home there was only 7.:yum:

When I went to WalMart this morning I found a box of Entenmann's Cider Donuts. There were 8 in the box but by the time I drove home there was only 7.:yum:

You showed more constraint that I would have. There may have been only one left. That is why I never buy sweets. :angel:

I got a call from the doctor's office today. They were calling with blood work results. :ermm: I won't bore you with point-by-point, but my cholesterol reading went from around 212-218 over the last few to a whopping 171 this time! Woot! Cartwheels! Miso excited! At least it's coming down before I turn into an oatmeal flake. :LOL:

i got a call from the doctor's office today. They were calling with blood work results. :ermm: I won't bore you with point-by-point, but my cholesterol reading went from around 212-218 over the last few to a whopping 171 this time! Woot! Cartwheels! Miso excited! At least it's coming down before i turn into an oatmeal flake. :LOL:

shaka 002.jpg

right on cg!

Ha ha, those are both great smiles, Creative and CG!

This morning it is still raining, though not quite as hard as the last three days. However, the hole that Violet dug in the lawn (no smile here) right beside the patio is full of water. Monkey insisted on going out and was lifting her feet pretty fast on the wet patio. But the big smile came when she was trying to get over the pool Vi made so she could chew on her favourite grass patch. She kept testing it and pulling back and testing it again as if it was going to change. All of a sudden she realized that she was getting wet all over so she went for it and almost cleared the puddle except for a back paw and her tail. I will be getting her a grass patch from the pet store today! Poor kitty, but I had to smile at her persistence.

My niece and nephew dressed as a lion fish and an angler fish for Halloween this year, just adorable! :wub: No Frozen characters or princesses here! Their mother accompanied them dressed in her scuba wetsuit.

Those costumes are adorable! I bet your niece and nephew rocked. And if they were trick-or-treating in our neighborhood today, the Mom would be properly dressed in her wetsuit. Actually, ANY suit worn outside today would be "wet".

One of our beggars was dressed as the Mad Hatter. I knew right away because of the "10/6" tag in the hat. When I commented on who they were, the kid said no one up to me had known who they were. Seriously? What is going wrong...

My grandson Josh and I went shopping today and while we were in a store he saw a centipede crawling across the floor, so he went and found a piece of paper and had it crawl on it and took it to the side wall so no on would step on it. That is something that my dad would have done. When I was a little girl my dad saw a caterpillar on the cold ground and brought it in the house to warm it up. Josh is making another memory for me.

I'm on Facebook where I talk to some older relatives. A small group are in their 80s and I simply love the stories. One was sharing that she moved into a small apartment with her husband and baby. Bundt cakes were popular. She asked her husband to pour cake batter into her new Bundt pan while she changed the baby. The pan was sitting in the sink in their tiny kitchen. As she was changing the baby, her husband called to her and said, "Honey, I have poured and poured, and I cannot fill that hole up in the pan." :LOL:

I'm on Facebook where I talk to some older relatives. A small group are in their 80s and I simply love the stories. One was sharing that she moved into a small apartment with her husband and baby. Bundt cakes were popular. She asked her husband to pour cake batter into her new Bundt pan while she changed the baby. The pan was sitting in the sink in their tiny kitchen. As she was changing the baby, her husband called to her and said, "Honey, I have poured and poured, and I cannot fill that hole up in the pan." :LOL:

:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom