"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Birthdays, Good Thoughts and DC Hugs
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 06-16-2009, 10:34 PM   #3431
Sous Chef
 
CasperImproved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 681
I duff my cap in courtesy in having reached my true heights today, even having made two ladies on high to smile.

Twill be the crown of my day. And the star of my night.

Bob
__________________

__________________
If eating tasty stuff is a sin, I am certainly going south.
CasperImproved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:37 PM   #3432
Master Chef
 
msmofet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperImproved View Post
I duff my cap in courtesy in having reached my true heights today, even having made two ladies on high to smile.

Twill be the crown of my day. And the star of my night.

Bob
teehee thank you. i have no cap to tip to you can i just sit on my duff?
__________________

__________________
Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. -Dave Barry
msmofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:44 PM   #3433
Sous Chef
 
CasperImproved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmofet View Post
teehee thank you. i have no cap to tip to you can i just sit on my duff?
Just knowing you have some small tenderness for me shall provide for my endurance this day, and e'n through the rest of the week my lady.

Sweet adieu, until our next meeting lifts the heavy tidings from upon my bosom from the lack of your presence.

Fair they well, my ladies, for now I ride.

Bob
__________________
If eating tasty stuff is a sin, I am certainly going south.
CasperImproved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:51 PM   #3434
Master Chef
 
msmofet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperImproved View Post
Just knowing you have some small tenderness for me shall provide for my endurance this day, and e'n through the rest of the week my lady.

Sweet adieu, until our next meeting lifts the heavy tidings from upon my bosom from the lack of your presence.

Fair they well, my ladies, for now I ride.

Bob
good night sweet prince, parting is such sweet sorrow!!

dang i've been possessed by the bard!! i white steed?

thank you for your kind and sweet words.
__________________
Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. -Dave Barry
msmofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:52 PM   #3435
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Katie H's Avatar
Site Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: I live in the Heartland of the United States - Western Kentucky
Posts: 15,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperImproved View Post
Just knowing you have some small tenderness for me shall provide for my endurance this day, and e'n through the rest of the week my lady.

Sweet adieu, until our next meeting lifts the heavy tidings from upon my bosom from the lack of your presence.

Fair they well, my ladies, for now I ride.

Bob

How poetic, Sir Bob. We ladies shall ever be indebted to you.
__________________
"As a girl I had zero interest in the stove." - Julia Child
This is real inspiration. Look what Julia became!
Katie H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #3436
Master Chef
 
msmofet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie E View Post
How poetic, Sir Bob. We ladies shall ever be indebted to you.
dnag that was fun!! i wish i knew what idid to make you smile which began it all. i need to take notes so i can do it again!!
__________________
Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. -Dave Barry
msmofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:58 PM   #3437
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Katie H's Avatar
Site Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: I live in the Heartland of the United States - Western Kentucky
Posts: 15,156
No need to take notes. Just be yourself. That's all that's necessary. Ain't this fun?
__________________
"As a girl I had zero interest in the stove." - Julia Child
This is real inspiration. Look what Julia became!
Katie H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:03 PM   #3438
Master Chef
 
msmofet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie E View Post
No need to take notes. Just be yourself. That's all that's necessary. Ain't this fun?
YIKES!! it must be worse than i thought!!

yes it is.
__________________
Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. -Dave Barry
msmofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #3439
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Katie H's Avatar
Site Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: I live in the Heartland of the United States - Western Kentucky
Posts: 15,156
My smiles tonight?

Well, I just finished my evening meal, which was somewhat unusual as far as content is concerned. However, part of it was corn-on-the-cob and I know cats love the cob when the "humans" are done, so I put my two cobs down on the family room floor.

So.....there are 2 nekked corn cobs on the floor with a smattering of corn "sawdust" on the floor. Tumble is passed out in front of the TV and Miss Augie and Chessie Lou are draped over the the sofa. Heaven only knows where Tween and Ashley are!! Haven't seen the other two for an hour.

Friends shouldn't let friends eat sweet corn and drive.

A good time was had by all.
__________________
"As a girl I had zero interest in the stove." - Julia Child
This is real inspiration. Look what Julia became!
Katie H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:33 PM   #3440
Master Chef
 
msmofet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie E View Post
My smiles tonight?

Well, I just finished my evening meal, which was somewhat unusual as far as content is concerned. However, part of it was corn-on-the-cob and I know cats love the cob when the "humans" are done, so I put my two cobs down on the family room floor.

So.....there are 2 nekked corn cobs on the floor with a smattering of corn "sawdust" on the floor. Tumble is passed out in front of the TV and Miss Augie and Chessie Lou are draped over the the sofa. Heaven only knows where Tween and Ashley are!! Haven't seen the other two for an hour.

Friends shouldn't let friends eat sweet corn and drive.

A good time was had by all.
<<< writes shopping list
sweet corn
butter
5 cats
a truckload of zyrtec
1/2 truckload tissues
__________________

__________________
Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. -Dave Barry
msmofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.