Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cheryl, that sounds wonderful! Nothing better than time with family - as long as you like each other. ;-)

I'm still smiling since I met up with tinlizzie for brunch! We had a nice visit.

Thanks, CG. We're all so looking forward to it, tomorrow's the day! :clap: Glad you're having so much fun on your Florida vacay, and that you had a nice visit with tinlizzie. :wub:

...Goddess gave me pointers on my upcoming cross stitch project. She's really good!
Thank you. Lately, I can talk a good project. Just wish the fingers liked doing all the needle-holding that it takes. I like the design you have to work on. I'm sure it will be beautiful when you are done. And for gosh shakes, take a photo when you finish it. A friend told me long ago, and after many projects gifted to friends, that she would photograph every project she gave away. Wish I had known before mine were gone on to their homes...

The Sing Along version of Frozen was released Tuesday, they are playing it at Costco. Lined up in front of the TV was a group of little girls all singing their little hearts out. It was so cute.

Not smiling. A full-out belly laugh.

Just went to the mailbox to get today's offerings...instead of political propaganda, we're deluged with holiday catalogues of every form and fashion, for every conceivable item one can dream up.

Opened the Bed Bath & Beyond one and, I'm sorry, someone missed the boat on how one particular product "shows."

The ad photo features some youngster smiling and having a great time playing with an "As Seen on TV" item called Squishy Sand.

It's touted as being incredibly soft and moldable, won't make a mess, yada, yada, yada. Hmmm? Sand = no mess? I'd like to see that.

The only thing is...

The photo shows this little girl playing with a medium-brown mixture of, well, um... Let's just say it can be found in many a baby's diaper.:wacko::wacko: It gets better. There's even a nicely coiled pile of the stuff at the left of the child's hands.

And, guess what? For the amazing price of $14.99 you get 1.5 pounds of sand and 3 tools. Sounds like a deal to me.

Where are the marketing folks? I won't be able to stop laughing all day. I don't think Santa is going to leave this toy at our house.

Last edited:
LOL!!

I've been playing in the healthcare system for the last couple of days...found a new diagnosis that had slipped by me and had to have it removed. My cardiologist had prostate cancer listed as a diagnosis for me...

LOL!!

I've been playing in the healthcare system for the last couple of days...found a new diagnosis that had slipped by me and had to have it removed. My cardiologist had prostate cancer listed as a diagnosis for me...

:LOL: Especially since you've had your prostate removed! Oh, wait...

Last edited:
Just saw a news report about the Canadian assist with our National Anthem...you folks have class, Thank You!

Addie, tinlizzie is tackling a special kind of cross stitch - counted. You have only your chart as your guide. Nothing printed on the fabric...in this case, 28-count linen. That's 14 x's to an inch. She'll be making her x's going two threads either up-down or side-to-side. Challenging to be sure, even for an experienced stitcher.

Addie, tinlizzie is tackling a special kind of cross stitch - counted. You have only your chart as your guide. Nothing printed on the fabric...in this case, 28-count linen. That's 14 x's to an inch. She'll be making her x's going two threads either up-down or side-to-side. Challenging to be sure, even for an experienced stitcher.

Counted is on my list of things to learn. Good luck to TinLizzie. I had the opportunity to learn and I am kicking my ass for not taking advantage of it. First I have to finish the two projects that I have going right now. One is embroidery and the other is a crocheting one. Both are for my daughter. :angel:

SENIOR TRYING TO SET PASSWORD:

WINDOWS: Please enter your new password.

USER: cabbage

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.

USER: boiled cabbage

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character.

USER: 1 boiled cabbage

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces.

USER: 50bloodyboiledcabbages

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character.

USER: 50BLOODYboiledcabbages

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively.

USER: 50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourA$$IfYouDon'tGiveMeAccessNow!

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.

USER: ReallyPissedOff50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourA$$IfYouDontGiveMeAccessNow

WINDOWS: Sorry, that password is already in use.
clear.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom