Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to throw something out in the kitchen trash can and I noticed the carton of Ice Cream that I bought just the other day was in there, empty.
Me: DH, did you have Ice Cream last night? And did you finish it off by chance?
DH: YEAH! ( please add a gleeful tinge to that 10 year old little boys voice )
:)
It's a good thing I thought to buy 2, they were on sale ;)
but ssssshhhhhhh
don't tell DH, I'll break it in a few days or so

Last edited:
I went to throw something out in the kitchen trash can and I noticed the carton of Ice Cream that I bought just the other day was in there, empty.
Me: DH, did you have Ice Cream last night? And did you finish it off by chance?
DH: YEAH! ( please add a gleeful tinge to that 10 year old little boys voice )
:)
It's a good thing I thought to buy 2, they were on sale ;)
but ssssshhhhhhh
don't tell DH, I'll break it in a few days or so

Put your ice cream in a tupperware container, and with a sharpie, write "Raw Liver" on it!

:ROFLMAO:

Whatever I don't want DH to find, I put in the deep freezer out in the garage...he never looks in there :LOL:

Ha! My DH fears the deep freezer in the basement. He is banned from it, as he swears very bad words at not being able to close the lid. Dude has no idea how to put things back right.

ha! My dh fears the deep freezer in the basement. He is banned from it, as he swears very bad words at not being able to close the lid. Dude has no idea how to put things back right.

laughgiggles5.jpg

Baby Bro is in Savannah, staying at Paula Deen's house! On her lake!

I told him that I'm buying my ticket, and that he needs to pick me up at the airport.

Last edited:
:ohmy: How the heck did he manage that??!

He's an executive producer/TV personality. Been with QVC, Gem Shopping Network (he's really good with jewelry), NBC.com, and whatever else he's with. I am not one to judge. He's staying at her lake house! With Paula Deen! Apparently I beat him just enough!

Check out Random Pictures. I posted the two of them together. And I am very jealous.

Last edited:
Our groundhog did not see his shadow today!!!

We have a groundhog living under our shed (goes by the name of Henry), and when I got home tonight, I saw his tracks in the snow across the yard by the driveway. They weren't there last night.

That means he came out today and must have not been able to see his shadow since it was very cloudy all day.

Spring is on its way.

Sorry to burst your bubble, BT, but we still have six weeks of winter. As far as I can tell, the legend should be:

IF the groundhog sees his shadow, it scares him back into his burrow. We have six more weeks of winter.

IF the groundhog doesn't see his shadow, he thinks it's still winter and goes back to sleep. We have six more weeks of winter.

Either way, we've got six more weeks of winter. Groundhog Rules and all that...not to mention the vernal equinox and all that nature stuff. :mrgreen:

I had a a talk with Henry today. Besides wanting a pink knitted cap (he's been watching too much msnbc), he says we're in for an early Spring, still a few snow storms, tben a really hot Summer.

I had a a talk with Henry today. Besides wanting a pink knitted cap (he's been watching too much msnbc), he says we're in for an early Spring, still a few snow storms, tben a really hot Summer.

I am not sure Henry is, but I hope all your conversations are as interesting as the ones related to weather. I would love to send him that pink knitted hat, but I already have two unfinished items I should be working on.

Say "Hi" to Henry for me.

Henry is a great name for a kitty. I love it.

I would advise against Henry getting his paws son three books James Bowen has written about his life with his kitty, Bob. Because of his celebrity status, Bob has quite a wardrobe. Just sayin'.

'Henry' is Bucky's groundhog who lives under his shed. :LOL:

I watched "Groundhog Day" for the umpteenth time yesterday. Love that movie. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom