Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My boy is a Goony Goo Goo!

He and his friend were catching fish under the boat with their bare hands, and somehow getting them into an empty pretzel bag.

Attachments

• 0816181628.jpg
    0816181628.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 91
That made me smile too, Bucky! I can see my grandsons doing something like that when they get a little older. :LOL:

That's the kind of things that happen when you DON'T tell kids, "You can't do that!" Innovation and thinking outside the box.

Last thing that made me smile was watching two religious proselytizers walk away after reading the sign Ken posted at our door.

Last edited:
Yesterday friend had a small get together and grilled some ribs and chicken drumsticks. It was delicious food and great to see friends. While we were sitting around the table outside, I handed someone something and as I pulled my hand back, a small dragonfly landed on the upturned palm of my hand and sat there for a minute or two.

Yesterday friend had a small get together and grilled some ribs and chicken drumsticks. It was delicious food and great to see friends. While we were sitting around the table outside, I handed someone something and as I pulled my hand back, a small dragonfly landed on the upturned palm of my hand and sat there for a minute or two.

Wow, Taxy! I've read that many cultures consider dragonflies as symbols of good luck and prosperity. How fun to have one land on your hand! :)

That's pretty cool, taxy! I've never had one land on me, but I have enjoyed watching them dance around me, and like seeing them enjoying the water bowl I have set out for them. I did, however, have a hummingbird almost bump into me. I think I heard him say "oh, excuse me!" :LOL:

I got a new car! :mrgreen: It's a 2018 Ford Escape. I love it! So much fun to drive :wub: We are about to pay off DH's truck and we alternate getting new vehicles. Since it's late in the season, we got a big rebate, plus DH's dad is retired from Ford, so we get a family discount.

We decided to sell my old Escape Hybrid instead of trading it in. While we were at the dealership Tuesday evening, the manager told us he knew someone who was looking for a used vehicle for his daughter. So we got in touch, he came to look at it yesterday, and we sold it! Yay!
1011181035a.jpg

Last edited:
I got a new car! :mrgreen: It's a 2018 Ford Escape. I love it! So much fun to drive :wub: We are about to pay off DH's truck and we alternate getting new vehicles. Since it's late in the season, we got a big rebate, plus DH's dad is retired from Ford, so we get a family discount.

We decided to sell my old Escape Hybrid instead of trading it in. While we were at the dealership Tuesday evening, the manager told us he knew someone who was looking for a used vehicle for his daughter. So we got in touch, he came to look at it yesterday, and we sold it! Yay!
View attachment 31796

Congrats! It's always a good feeling when you get a new car. Sounds like you got good deals too.

Back
Top Bottom