Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tweedee said:
Just this evening my husband said "I love You" and then my 5 year old grandson said "I love you too grandma".:)
That's all you need isn't it? Me too..I got some of that today too, Cade was into sitting beside me as I fed his little brother and would snuggle and say love you Ma..It just made my day.
kadesma:)

My youngest coming home last night after being in San Antonio and then Oklahoma all week for work and thinking of me and bringing me a hand carved dolphin candle.

We saw a bobcat in our yard last night!!!!!!
And a baby deer this morning. And were going camping
this weekend with friends. Life is gooooood!

Right on Alix ! I just read it before this thread... and I smiled so much it hurt! then I came to THIS thread and now I am almost crying... Such beautiful folk we have here!

A tiny little boy on TV playing violin. He was adorable! Our 7-year-old grandson also plays violin (learned to read music in 20 minutes), and I thought of him a little when I saw him.

:) Barbara

My 5 yr old just came home from a sleepover, she gave me a huge hug and said I missed you mummy.

I am also smiling cause I slept in until 9:30am cause she was at a sleepover lol.

Watching my daughter eat string beans from my garden for the first time. I got a baby food mill so I steamed the beans and then ran them through the mill. She had the cutest look on her face and then it happened...she threw up for the first time :ohmy:
I am pretty sure it was because she was not used to the texture. the second after it happened she acted like nothing was wrong. She was smiling and "talking" as she always does so we were very relieved.
After that we gave her her first real piece of banana. The have these mesh bag things that you can put food in and the baby can chew and suck the food out without risk of choking. She LOVED the banana. She couldn't get enough of it.

She makes me smile non stop :mrgreen:

Just reading these posts about all the beautiful little children in our lives. That makes me smile...I've noticed when I watch people say at a mall or even at a party, let a child walk by and most look, let that same child do something silly or cute and people get these huge grins on their faces..Kids they do it all for me.. Now, I can't wait til tomorrow..

kadesma:LOL:

My sister

I received a card in the mail today from my sis. It reads:
Sister every time I think of you.....I hug you in my heart.
:) :) :)

When I was at a supermarket today this little boy (about 2) looked up at me and gave me a HUGE grin for appearantly no reason... it really made my day!! (or... probably I was really funny looking according to him!! well it doesn't matter that grin was sooo lovely!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom