Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) YT,How funny you dont know a goat from a cow?:LOL: You must have been joking.Right?But then again a genius doesnt always get the most simple things.Why?Because its so simple it doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
A few minutes ago.

I looked over at the sofa where Buck is sitting and saw him petting our BIG (can you shout with words) orange kitty named Tween. Tween was perched on the edge of the end table next to the sofa. His back half on the table and his front half draped on the arm of the sofa. His middle section was swaying between the table and the sofa. Tween is BIG.

Tween is a big softie and a real love suck up. He was almost swooning as Buck petted and rubbed his fuzzy head.

Last edited:
the word toodles. my cat just had kittens and one is already starting to crawl away on his own away from his mother so i'm naming him "Toodles" :)

Paul stopped at Dairy Queen last night and surprised me with an ice cream treat. We shared it after dinner. Yummy!

YT2095 said:
I gotta ask, What are They?

Thanks Katie for helping me out, YEP, they are goats. But YT, when i was drying off the chestnut brown kid, I was thinking, this kid looks like a white faced calf. His markings really do make him look like a calf.

Baby photos

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
The last thing that made me smile was my doggy scratching her face and then letting me rub her belly while she rested her head on my arm.

Taking Carson and Cade for shoes today..Just listening to little refuse to talk Carson talking with his brother, made me smile..Then watching as Cade politly refused two pair of shoes, telling me that's okay ma, two pair is to spensive!!! Love those kids..

kadesma

kadesma said:
Taking Carson and Cade for shoes today..Just listening to little refuse to talk Carson talking with his brother, made me smile..Then watching as Cade politly refused two pair of shoes, telling me that's okay ma, two pair is to spensive!!! Love those kids..

kadesma

Ooooh, how sweet is my boy... ops, I mean, your Cade is!!:-p Made me smile yet again!!
img_412034_0_94d76f19c81fc86ded036aefcdc57909.gif

I just got wished a happy belated birthday and its not even my birthday....LOL! Too bad a present wasn't involved as I'd of made out twice ;)

urmaniac13 said:
Ooooh, how sweet is my boy... ops, I mean, your Cade is!!:-p Made me smile yet again!!
img_412068_0_94d76f19c81fc86ded036aefcdc57909.gif
I have to confess, he's your boy too..He thinks you are very special..You are now officially Aunty Licia;)

kadesma

kadesma said:
I have to confess, he's your boy too..He thinks you are very special..You are now officially Aunty Licia;)

kadesma

img_412083_0_e61f9272c755fcf2947717e7f081ca26.gif
Woohoohoo!! I am smiling a lot today and this one is the best yet!! I am so very honoured to be Cade's Aunty!!

img_412083_1_12ce1bf1835b655d3cac2591fb95a2f7.gif
Un bacione for you, my special "nephew" Cade:-p , Carson, Ethan and Livi!!

Back
Top Bottom