Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are a lot of good men out there. My wish for all you gals who want one is to be able to find exactly what you're looking for.

I smiled when David called me this morning.

It took me 3 days of looking at the money order (off and on) to figute out that i wasn't just seeing things.

But I was definetly tickled pink.

Today, I was out working in the forest and keep hearing sandhill cranes calling to each other. Then I came into an opening in the trees and looked up at the sky and there they were. Calling and circling way up in the big blue sky. It was a beautiful sight and was a bonus to my day. I have included a picture of a flock of sandhills for anyone that has never seen one before.

CraneSandHill.jpg

I smiled today when I phoned about the house.....it's gone, BUT they have the duplex still open!!! Im going tonight to put the deposit on it!!! I can move guys!! I can move!!

It's no fun moving but boy is it fun sitting up a new house! Every thing seems new and exciting! Have fun Tanis!! I'm happy for you!

i finally, finally hit that high note i didn't know i could right along with an awesome musician while i was singing along with something.

this is the 2nd time my voice found a high note that i didn't know it could.

i promised myself i was going to teach myself to hit that high note, and don't you know, i did.

it was awesome.:-p

Last edited:
I smiled and laughed HARD yesterday when one of Chris's(BIL) online girlfriends phoned me wondering if he was just a dork or not...what could I say......

The telephone call from my fiance saying the offer we made for the house of our dreams was accepted!!!

luvs_food said:
i finally, finally hit that high note i didn't know i could right along with an awesome musician while i was singing along with something.

this is the 2nd time my voice found a high note that i didn't know it could.

i promised myself i was going to teach myself to hit that high note, and don't you know, i did.

it was awesome.:-p

I hope and believe you sounded better than Mariah Carey doing the same thing!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

urmaniac13 said:
I hope and believe you sounded better than Mariah Carey doing the same thing!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i can hit a truly good high note, tee-hee.:LOL: i didn't know i could do that.

We went on our last hike of the year today. It was UP UP UP UP UP! Too much for little old me. Saw some beautiful things though so it was worth it. I was smiling big time when I saw the car after coming back down.

When I got the news that Dove is doing better and Paul is grouchy (I think that's good for him). Bless you both.

Back
Top Bottom