Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that one crocus in my tiny front garden finally looks like it may survive stomping by the dog and actually bloom fully

A small wagner #3 skillet at the salvation army on todays lunch (had to buy it because I randomly decided to go there today becuase I wanted to walk)

The new tree in front of my house (we planted about 80 in the hood this weekend)

About a half hour ago, my 2-yr-old dau was sitting about 5 feet away from her doll, telling it to come. Finally my 5-yr-old dau exasperatedly said, "Tiffany, it can't come. It's not real." Tiffany seemed to be thinking about it for a little, then went over and picked it up.

am borrowing a friends car whilst mine is in the garage, just called her to ask if it had a huge scratch on the tailgate & yes, it was already there!!!!!

Yesterday, got to spend the day with Cade and Carson, then after dinner we spent several hours playing with Ethan and Olivia..Oh yesterday felt so good...
Just had to share my joy.

kades:)

Well, maybe not an actual smile on my face - but a sense of accomplishment & thanks. Had my new disposal installed from Sears (thanks again, Jenny), the dwp inspector came out to check my fridge/outlet etc, & I qualify for a free new refrigerator. Doing some Spring cleaning & bagged up lots of clothes/jeans/household stuff etc for the Salvation Army to p/u. So... I feel good that I can give something back as well as receiving a new "gift."

The picture of my new engagement ring that we printed off to send to my Mom. Makes my fingers look like sausages. Must be something wrong with the camera. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks. Now the wedding plans begin. Well, they've actually been in the works for awhile, but now they start in ernest. :)
How exciting..I wish you joy and happiness in your new life..Let it take you an a wonderful ride.

kades:)

The last thing that made me laugh was my youngest (3 yr old) daughter come running out of the kitchen in only her undies yelling "A spidwer git mi clooths!!"
Turns out a spider landed on her dress and she threw it off in self defense and went running!

I babysat my 5 year old grandson Josh this weekend. He didn't know that I got my hair cut really short this last week. He came in the house and walked over to me and pointed his finger up at me and said "Grandma, you got your hair cut". I smiled and said ,yes I did, do you like it? The poor little guy just stood there and didn't say anything. Finally I said , Josh, if you don't like it, thats alright. And he said OK. Poor little guy doesn't know how to lie yet. And he didn't want to hurt my feelings. He is so sweet.

The last thing that made me laugh was my youngest (3 yr old) daughter come running out of the kitchen in only her undies yelling "A spidwer git mi clooths!!"
Turns out a spider landed on her dress and she threw it off in self defense and went running!

:LOL::LOL:

The last thing that made me smile was this morning when my son woke up playing happily in his room. He slept through the night in his toddler bed for the first time. :clap:Maybe I will be able to put the new baby in the crib rather than my room after all!

Talking to one of my best girlfriends back home over Skype for the last hour. It was so good to catch up and have some much needed giggles.

Just got a call from a vets office. I have an interview on Wed. I'd so much rather work with animals than cars. : )

Back
Top Bottom