Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That must have been amazing! :LOL: of course, you told him you didn't know that was going to happen, didn't you?
And in the morning the pillowcase will still find some too, I bet.

I also remembered a picture I came across here.... think there is one for each year, yeah?
Frank Z Birhtday cupcakes by LP Beier.jpg
Compliment of LPBeier

His face as he watched it fizzle said he was waiting for something like it. I may find edible glitter for weeks though. It really was pretty cute for it to poof. And it had a nice distribution of glitter over the cake. Highly recommend.

That must have been amazing! :LOL: of course, you told him you didn't know that was going to happen, didn't you?
And in the morning the pillowcase will still find some too, I bet.

I also remembered a picture I came across here.... think there is one for each year, yeah?
View attachment 66475
Compliment of LPBeier
Thank you.
Happy birthday, @FrankZ! I couldn't find your birthday thread! Hope your day was a great one!
Thank you

I got my RAMQ (Régie d'assurance médical du Québec - Quebec Medical Insurance Board) card in the mail today. I was supposed to get it renewed along with my drivers license, but I forgot the danged paperwork for RAMQ when I got the license renewed. So it turned into a production and was going to include getting a photo taken at somewhere approved and bringing it somewhere else. So, I procrastinated. But, eventually, I phoned and got new paper work and filled it in and sent it off with the $25 cheque to cover the late fee. I was expecting to get a letter telling me to get a photo and where to bring it. But much to my delight, the card was in the mailbox today. They just used the old photo. :happy dance:

Why didn't they use the one from your driver's license? I only ever had one picture taken and it was shared automatically between the two bureaus.

But whichever! absolutely fantastic!

Why didn't they use the one from your driver's license? I only ever had one picture taken and it was shared automatically between the two bureaus.

But whichever! absolutely fantastic!
Because, I forgot to bring the RAMQ paperwork. Now that you mention it, I don't remember having to bring that along when getting my driver's license photo taken in "the before times". It probably had something to do with the pandamnit. I remember them renewing health cards or drivers' licenses or both without making people get new photos. Or, did they just extend them? Do you remember? When was it you moved to Ontario?

Only 2.75 years here. Left in spring of '21.
I remember (like you I forgot) having to renew my health card. Had to get a photo and had to pay for it.
Later when I went to renew my license I said ' don't you have my photo from the health card? I just had it taken'.
That was when I was told - nope - license shares photo with health and it's free. But not the other way around... :mad:
So I paid for something that was free.

like leaving a tip and not noticing it was already on the bill. yeh?

Back
Top Bottom