"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Birthdays, Good Thoughts and DC Hugs

Old 09-11-2006, 03:15 PM   #731
Executive Chef

Whew. I've been gone for almost a week and am behind on the times but am now back! Bucky & va- Thanks for posting the photos! Your boys put a big smile on my face! What a couple of cuties! And I love hearing the stories you both post about them too.

And because you all know I can't resist, here's my family. They can always make me smile! This was a hike we went on last week. The mountain in the backround is Mt Baker, I heard it has the record snowfall for the country.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mtbaker.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	1870  

Old 09-11-2006, 03:33 PM   #732
Head Chef

I just got the VIN and stock # for my new car. It's on a train now and should be here by the end of the month.

Trader Scott's Tiki Bar & Lounge
phinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 03:36 PM   #733
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
Wow! Cora the little ones look so happy and so proud of themselves.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:09 AM   #734
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon90
Whew. I've been gone for almost a week and am behind on the times but am now back! Bucky & va- Thanks for posting the photos! Your boys put a big smile on my face! What a couple of cuties! And I love hearing the stories you both post about them too.

And because you all know I can't resist, here's my family. They can always make me smile! This was a hike we went on last week. The mountain in the backround is Mt Baker, I heard it has the record snowfall for the country.
Now this picture really makes me smile...You all look so happy.

kadesma
Old 09-12-2006, 09:07 AM   #735
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadesma
Now this picture really makes me smile...You all look so happy.

kadesma
that is a cute picture.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:25 AM   #736
Head Chef

This morning my son was walking on the wood floor with my wife's heels. Clop, clop, clop. Always makes me smile!
Old 09-12-2006, 09:51 AM   #737
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagriller
This morning my son was walking on the wood floor with my wife's heels. Clop, clop, clop. Always makes me smile!
gave me my laugh for my day!
my buddy's kiddo put my several" heeled candies on. she's barely 4 and i'm 25 in an 8.5! cute, we took a pic of her.
Old 09-12-2006, 01:27 PM   #738
Head Chef

I forgot about something that really had me laughing the other day. My son has had a small stuffed kitten for several years. Both his other favorite animals have names, so we asked him what the kitty's name was. He said "Chickenfine." Then he said "do you think that's funny?"
Old 09-13-2006, 12:46 AM   #739
Chef Extraordinaire

that's cute vagriller. i can't wait till my boy starts talking sentences. ndoes he also like to carry a handbag around on his shoulder when he's wearing mommy's heels? (i'm not worried...quite yet. )

cora, great pic!!! aidan looks like a real character, and your hubby looks like the athlete you've mentioned.
and i'm straining so hard to see your face the pixels on my monitor are splitting into red/blue/green.
stop being so modest. you look very pretty, in three colors of dots...

Meh nom eh noh...doot dooooo do do do.
buckytom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 01:04 AM   #740
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckytom
cora, great pic!!! aidan looks like a real character, and your hubby looks like the athlete you've mentioned.
and i'm straining so hard to see your face the pixels on my monitor are splitting into red/blue/green.
stop being so modest. you look very pretty, in three colors of dots...
lol bucky! Look in the members photos in about 5 minutes. I'll post my favorite picture of all time and you'll be able to see my face without it being just dots.

you are right about Aidan though, he is quite the character. He's a little goofball. Though, poor guy, both the kids woke up with a cold today.