Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Although I wish I didn't have to, I'm smiling because now I can..I get my training to use a dyalizer at night, next tues and wed. It's taken several months but now it's a reality..Prayers please that this works for me and I keep smiling...
kadesma
prayers for you , kadesma.
LadyCook

Kadesma, I will be thinking about you on Tuesday and Wedneday. Praying that everything will work out for you. You know how much we all care. Bless you.

Kadesma, you have so much positive energy flowing your way from the kind people in this group, I hope you feel it surrounding you and making you strong. You have given so much of yourself here, it is your turn to receive. Buena suerte con amor.

Wow,
Katie,Joann,Trish,Karen,Middie,
Thank you, you all make me feel so loved and special..I am so lucky to have such supportive and loving friends..Bless you all.
cj

Let's see... Today we took mine and my Dh's baby up to a track.. its a 450hp mad machine.. 2005 Lancer Evolution... Going around on the track with a helmet on in the racing leather Recaro Racing seats flying aggressively around turns!! AMAZING!!!
And then coming home after a long day climbing into bed with DH and looking back on the whole day and remembering why we put money into the car and more importantly, why I married him :D

hubby just asked if I wanted dinner and said if I did he would make it!!!!!

You go girl!!!! Hope it was a great dinner.

Actually my hubby said the same thing only somehow I ended up making it anyhow....but he DID put the water on to boil the pasta.:LOL:

lol.. Yes it was very good. He started with a box of flavored pasta but added cream cheese, peas and shrimp. Very tasty!

that does sound kinda tastey.. how does the cream cheese come out in the pasta? does it get melty... or clumpy?
and today going outside to sun and WARMTH!!! made me smile!!

My doggy. She is so sweet and adorable! She cracks me up when she rubs her face on the carpet and makes all kinds of goofy doggy sounds! Always gets a smile out of me.

Our border is in his final week of school and at brunch today said that he was sure glad he found us last September because he couldn't have a better place to stay. That made me smile, and it also made me sad because he will soon be leaving us.

Sitting with my sister's at the oldest house this afternoon. I LOVE getting with them and talking. Gives us all the shoulder we need for a little while!!! I think it gave my sister what she needed to open up about BIL. She had all 3 of us there and she opened up more than she had.
Also, seeing BIL's daughters and grandkids. We haven't seen them since their kids were in grade school, they are now all in high school or graduated. It warmed my heart to see them there with him!!

my 23 month old daughter telling me she loves me on the phone
while she is at Grandmas (GaGa ) ....
almost brought a tear to my eye ...

Seeing our little dog "Bob" go flying over our front wall like a flying squirrel this morning. He was a street dog who showed up at our gate a few months ago while I was up north. DH took pity on him and started to feed him, then took him to the vet because his tail fell off. Yes! He had been hit by a car and it just fell off! Poor thing - turns out it was gangrenous, and it was touch and go for Bob for a month or so. But he has turned into a sweetheart - and it turns out he can fly like a squirrel! Obviously, he needs to break that habit, but it's pretty cute. Here is a picture of him with daughter Justine, who was visiting:
2522844936_082bf06582.jpg

Back
Top Bottom