Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smiles come in lots of forms.
For me now and today, it was coming home.
Then having my love walk in the door after work.

Yesterday it came in different forms too. I dined with a favorite girlfriend at her favorite restaurant in Little Italy, she ate her specialty and I ate mine, we gabbed, talked and adored just being with present company.

Most fun part of my day[and I smiled so much I felt like my face would crack] was sitting with BuckyTom in his work place and talking with him for many hours on end. He showed me his office et al, we talked tons, laughed often, enjoyed each other and mostly, finally got to meet this special man in person. I am blessed and the smiles are continuing just thinking of the few times we both teared up yesterday.
Friends, very special friends are just that, special.

Thank you {{{Mr. BuckyTom}}}

Last edited:
i'll make sure i have my depends on that day, f-mom. :glare:

:-p

(how can you not cry about gw's pancakes, or the loss of buck?)

Last edited:
What was that about my pancakes. :mad: I know you meant that they are like sitting at music that is so well done, it moves you to tears. That is what you meant to say, now wasn't it, hmmmmm? Just remember who brought you into this world mister. I could meet your mom. And I have special cullinary treats to sway mothers to my side. Muhwahahaha.

As far as things to make me smile, a perfect day with my DW
When I prepare something she really enjoys
When I get to see or talk to any of my kids
When I get to do something special for or with them
When I'm at church
When I'm with good people, those who try to be selfless, and who truly care about others
When I'm on DC
When I crack an especially difficult problem at work
When my boss goes on vacation and is out of the office
When I go on vacation and am out of the office
When I get to talk to Bucky on the phone (all kidding aside, we be buds)
When I get to meet freind, especially if I haven't seen them for awhile

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

see the buds thing.

gw and i are nearly twins seperated at birth.

umm, and 10 years. (you thought your labors were tough). :rolleyes:

but we do share the same birthday. and we're strangely alike more than anyone i've ever met. (ok, gw is much more strange, but you get the idea...)

I may indeed be stranger that good old Bucky (and that's a highly speculative statement), but I'm better looking. In fact, he has aspirations of one day looking like me. I heard he's even consulted a plastic surgeon to get his face changed. He has pictures of me tacked up in his bedroom, all over the place. His DW is always asking him, "Now why can't you look like G.W.?

Poor B.T. He has G.W. envy. I feel so sorry for him. But it is what it is.:ROFLMAO:

Hey BT; Didja see the lyrics I wrote for you on the "Looking for Mary" thread?

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom