Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
big big smiles here had my Cade here for two days..WE had so much fun..I was a little worried that the machine I use at night might get to him, but he sat through my setting it up he asked questions and when we were finished he said Ma if you need a drink during the night I'll go get it and Ma, I'm glad you have this now cuz I know it will help you be alright and stay here with me longer...Am I lucky or what?

kadesma

big big smiles here had my Cade here for two days..WE had so much fun..I was a little worried that the machine I use at night might get to him, but he sat through my setting it up he asked questions and when we were finished he said Ma if you need a drink during the night I'll go get it and Ma, I'm glad you have this now cuz I know it will help you be alright and stay here with me longer...Am I lucky or what?

kadesma

Luckiest person I know!:cry:
Give that little guy a hug for me and tell him how special he is!!:kiss:

Last thing that made me smile is that I just noticed, no adds on the top of the forum. I thought the avacados would never go away, and when they did, what came next, I wished for the avacados.
Do you remember what came after the avacados?

I like the new add on the side.
Has anyone else noticed it? What is it?

My mom has all the kids for a few days.. left this morning.
They weren't gone 3 hours and called to tell me they missed me....

and they hoped I didn't get a tornado but if I do could I please grab the Nintendo when I hide.

Hey, isn't that what mom's are for? Ha!
Priorities are priorities, mom.

Yes, good luck with those tornadoes. Be safe.
I haven't seen anything on my national news about them, like you might be getting warnings or anything, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

My mom has all the kids for a few days.. left this morning.
They weren't gone 3 hours and called to tell me they missed me....

and they hoped I didn't get a tornado but if I do could I please grab the Nintendo when I hide.

:LOL::LOL:Very sweet, and very funny. Keep that Nintendo close at hand!

You're all probably sick of hearing about them, but Cubbie is lying at the end of the bed. One of the kitties (Tony) is lying behind him, using Cubbie's ear as a pillow! He also has his little "arm" around his brother (Carlos), hugging him as they sleep. Definitely a smile moment for me!

:)Barbara

I'm beat but am grinning from ear to ear..Had all four of my litle ones today and it was wonderful...They helped me make lunch then we took it outside and had lunch by the pool..played games and just were lazy and enjoyed each other..There is nothing as wonderful as having the two youngest fall asleep one in your arms the other sprawled on your lap...today was wonderful..Night guys:LOL:

kades

I'm beat but am grinning from ear to ear..Had all four of my litle ones today and it was wonderful...They helped me make lunch then we took it outside and had lunch by the pool..played games and just were lazy and enjoyed each other..There is nothing as wonderful as having the two youngest fall asleep one in your arms the other sprawled on your lap...today was wonderful..Night guys:LOL:

kades

I just took my antibiotic and am getting ready to go to bed myself. Your day with the kids gave me a smile before dreamland.

:)Barbara

Kades, I am so happy for you to have a day with your little angels.

My smile came this afternoon when we took DD and SIL to see the vehicle we hope to buy (just waiting for financing tomorrow as the head office was closed yesterday when we applied). We were able to take them on a test drive as long as we wanted and so we went down the highway a bit, stopped into a park for a couple of minutes to show SIL it as he had never been there before and then to a local shopping mall to see if I could "feel the speed bumps"....that is a big deal breaker for me! It was such a smooth ride even over the bumps and when we got back to the lot SIL said "WE have a really good vehicle here, I can't wait until WE can bring it home. And the best thing is Mama Laurie doesn't need me to help her in and out! I think WE made a really good choice!"

I couldn't help but chuckle at his use of the word "we". It also made me smile at how he has really become part of the family!

spent several hours with my great granddaughter, at my son's bbq. she makes me smile and laugh pretty much non stop. you have not lived til you have seen her "naked dance" she is only 20 months. a real cutie .

babe:)

spent several hours with my great granddaughter, at my son's bbq. she makes me smile and laugh pretty much non stop. you have not lived til you have seen her "naked dance" she is only 20 months. a real cutie .

babe:)
ah someone else who has a naked dancer:ROFLMAO: Aren't they precious? Mine is my granddaughter Olivia, she turned 2 in january..This little miss runs the roost around here. Her brother and two cousins all make way for her:LOL:

kadesma

ah someone else who has a naked dancer:ROFLMAO: Aren't they precious? Mine is my granddaughter Olivia, she turned 2 in january..This little miss runs the roost around here. Her brother and two cousins all make way for her:LOL:

kadesma

have you noticed that a lot of parents are naming their off spring old fashioned names? i have an aubrey and a georgia abagail.

babe:wacko:

have you noticed that a lot of parents are naming their off spring old fashioned names? i have an aubrey and a georgia abagail.

I never thought about it Babe, but you are right. I have two friends who just had babies and both named their girls Esther. Another has an Abigayle Rae.

Yes but some of them are finding some odd ways to spell them.. lol

The last thing that made me smile was hearing Nick say I love you before hanging up. Starting my second 5 day work week away from home.

I love the name Aubrey and yes I've noticed this trend. I love it...My girls went opposite direction with names one chose Ethan James and Olivia Vittorina and the other went modern with Cade Matthew and Carson Brady
But I do like the return of the older names

kadesma

We went with names pulled from grandparents and great grandparents, and even a great great grandparent or two, so they are also old fashioned names. Katherine Marie, Mitchell Thomas, and Abigail Rose.

They are all beautiful names! I especially like Abigail.. I picture a cute little smiling girl with pigtails and a sweet dress and shiny shoes.

First morning back to old job where dh leaves before I do and there is my rose on the door handle of my car!! Sometimes he makes me SO angry and then he does little things like this! I begged for him to do things like this for the first 20 years and nothing!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom