Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Hockey team just made it into the Stanley Cup Finals....3rd time in 40 years and they have never won. This is our year! I wish I was at the hospital with Dad right now because he will have listened on his new radio and will be smiling all night now! That all makes me smile!

Go Canucks!

I just got my new Rx glasses. I ordered them a week ago online. Two pairs of bifocals for $80, including shipping! They look pretty good too.

Since lunch every day is salad, I decided to invest in a salad spinner, which just arrived today. Got an OXO. Sure hope it's worth the price. :):)

They are good for drying pantyhose too :LOL:

You still have to hang them up to dry, but not nearly as long.

It was a terrible sacrifice, but when I retired, I gave up pantyhose. For good. If I can't wear pants, I won't go. But thanks for the tip - I'll bet someone out there can use it. :)

you dry pantyhose and lettuces at the same time?

when's dinner...

i apologize in advance to those offended, lol.

It was a terrible sacrifice, but when I retired, I gave up pantyhose. For good. If I can't wear pants, I won't go. But thanks for the tip - I'll bet someone out there can use it. :)

Florida, I understand about the pantyhosers. Here we wear them under trousers as light weight long underwear.

This whole pantyhose conversation has made me smile! Specially the fact that Bucky T is in the middle of it! :LOL:

I am also smiling because I was able to make my Dad smile yesterday. How did I do it? So simple. I just took him up a Canucks hat up to the hospital! He never took it off, and kept telling everyone that "my daughter gave me it!" The funniest one was when he said those exact words to my sister! She just laughed it off and he never realized his faux pas! ;)

starting a new project always makes me smile. making sun dresses for my great granddaughters. was thinking it out and came up with making yoyos for decoration on bodices. then found a little kit thing i bought long ago to make perfect ones. now that it is in my head will start tomorrow. and along the way decided to make some new pot holders using place mats that i no longer use.

Yesterday during my morning walk. There was this beautiful deer in the the front yard of a neighboring house, maybe 30 feet away from me. We watched each other for a few seconds before it ran off. Then as I went on, there were two rabbits in the side yard.

I usually see some rabbits every morning and occasionally a deer but never that close up.

On our trip to Oregon, I was staring intently out the windows. Shrek asked me what I was looking for. "Moose," I said. "WHY?" "Because I'll spot a moose long before I see the Loch Ness Monster!"

Later..."Orcas, I'm looking for Orcas." "Why?" "Because they are much more likely than a Sasquatch."

And...I waited until we were 66 miles from home, on our way home before I asked, "Are we there yet?"

Princess, I am so glad you're back! That brings a super smile to me face! And your antics on the trip help too!

Am smiling because my 'Nucks will be beating the Bruins for the Stanley Cup. Look like it will be a great series!

Actually yesterday I had a big smile on my face. My ADHD child could nev stay focused to learn how to ride his bike. Now he on meds, yesterday he learned how to ride his bike.

Back
Top Bottom