Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really should have my camera everytime I go to let the chickens out. Because the chickens came before the coop, they've been housed in the barn (it was a cattle barn and is a VERY nice barn). Hence, why they have tractors and a canoe. Well, last week the barred Plymouth Rocks FINALLY started laying. I opened the barn door one morning last week only to be greeted by one of the PRs in the Vari200 (which sits up on top of a Vari700). Cocky Rocky was standing in front of the crate peering in, one of the other PRs was perched on top of the crate, Harriet and Myrtle were clustered close to Rocky, and the other PR was at the back of the crate. All of them were clucking and carrying on, as if to tell Henny (or was it Penny) to "push harder" you can do it! As soon as she was done, they all peered into the crate and then looked back at her. It was so funny to watch them as they coached her on how to lay her first egg...

CWS4322 said:
I really should have my camera everytime I go to let the chickens out. Because the chickens came before the coop, they've been housed in the barn (it was a cattle barn and is a VERY nice barn). Hence, why they have tractors and a canoe. Well, last week the barred Plymouth Rocks FINALLY started laying. I opened the barn door one morning last week only to be greeted by one of the PRs in the Vari200 (which sits up on top of a Vari700). Cocky Rocky was standing in front of the crate peering in, one of the other PRs was perched on top of the crate, Harriet and Myrtle were clustered close to Rocky, and the other PR was at the back of the crate. All of them were clucking and carrying on, as if to tell Henny (or was it Penny) to "push harder" you can do it! As soon as she was done, they all peered into the crate and then looked back at her. It was so funny to watch them as they coached her on how to lay her first egg...

Aw, sweet! Lamaze coaches!

What, no ice chips, no breathing exercises?

Last edited:
Patron says "Hi" to his fans. Bosses phone is on the fritz, so we didn't get any pictures.

It still makes me feel so good that such a little scrap of dog loves me so much. He is still under 2 pounds and just a scream. We got his winter coat on him today, he still thinks we are torturing him to make him wear something to keep warm, but it's so cute!!! I picked a pansy for him today to carry into the office for his Mom, that I wish I had gotten a picture of, the pansy was bigger than his head.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Patron says "Hi" to his fans. Bosses phone is on the fritz, so we didn't get any pictures.

It still makes me feel so good that such a little scrap of dog loves me so much. He is still under 2 pounds and just a scream. We got his winter coat on him today, he still thinks we are torturing him to make him wear something to keep warm, but it's so cute!!! I picked a pansy for him today to carry into the office for his Mom, that I wish I had gotten a picture of, the pansy was bigger than his head.

"Hi" back to Patron! As a member of the FOP (Fans of Patron) Club, I am eagerly awaiting more pics!

Love is a little girl in kindergarten who wants to take her in for show and tell. When she asked me I alsost fell off my chair laughing. I told her I'd go let's see how many kids I scare!!!!
kades

kadesma said:
Love is a little girl in kindergarten who wants to take her in for show and tell. When she asked me I alsost fell off my chair laughing. I told her I'd go let's see how many kids I scare!!!!
kades

Oh, c'mon, Kades!

That's sweet!

Had to smile tonight when I got a video from my daughter featuring my 2 year old granddaughter with a severe case of the giggles.......too cute!

4meandthem said:
waking up my 3yr old son with a feather to his nose. I expected it to take more than one try. He freaked!

Quick! Call Social Services!

PrincessFiona60 said:
That's horrible! I remember making them for my brother all the time for his snack days. It was fun!

They still allow home baked treats here too. We need to make you a special badge or certificate, Kades, to allow you to bring some of your wonderful goodies to school!

I just love this...my 5 year old grandson watched as I went up stairs to take a shower on Sat morning. He looked at his mom and said, "I love Grammy...She's better than Santa Claus!" I was touched. My daughter-in-law had tears in her eyes when she told me about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom