Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My sciatica was acting up again this evening so I pulled out my percussion massager to use on it. As soon as I turned it on, Simon, my cat, came running. He jumped on the bed & nudged it with his head trying to get between it & me. He licked my arm & meowed until I put it on the low setting & let him rub his face and sides against it. He seemed quite happy when he finished. I got lots of kisses. (He rubs his head against my face so I can kiss the top of his head.)

My sciatica was acting up again this evening so I pulled out my percussion massager to use on it. As soon as I turned it on, Simon, my cat, came running. He jumped on the bed & nudged it with his head trying to get between it & me. He licked my arm & meowed until I put it on the low setting & let him rub his face and sides against it. He seemed quite happy when he finished. I got lots of kisses. (He rubs his head against my face so I can kiss the top of his head.)

LOL!! Latté wouldn't tolerate a massager but she let's me rough her up and heavy pat her on her sides. She purrs like a mad thing when I mess up her fur the wrong way and she loves the sticky lint remover rooled all over her. Silly kitties!

I love how our pets make us smile! My friends cat made me smile today. He was sitting on the side of a large planter wall, so I was petting him. As I walked away and up the steps, he just followed right along for an extended pet right next to me at eye height. :)

Now we have a "construction dog" at work, she belongs to a guy doing work around the facility. She's part Chocolate lab and part Pointer, the friendliest dog I've met in a long time. She doesn't wag her tail, it looks like a propeller and she loves everyone!

She made me smile!

PrincessFiona60 said:
Now we have a "construction dog" at work, she belongs to a guy doing work around the facility. She's part Chocolate lab and part Pointer, the friendliest dog I've met in a long time. She doesn't wag her tail, it looks like a propeller and she loves everyone!

She made me smile!

Sweetness! Lucky you to have such a wonderful workplace. How's Patron and the other pups?

Sweetness! Lucky you to have such a wonderful workplace. How's Patron and the other pups?

The whole pack is doing well. Patron went boating last weekend and wore his lifejacket.

The JR, I'm not sure if she's going to learn to walk, she's always being carried by someone.

Pharmacy Dog got his haircut for the summer, looks like half the dog he used to be:LOL:

I haven't seen Admit Dog, Medical Records Dog or Scheduling Dog lately.

PrincessFiona60 said:
The whole pack is doing well. Patron went boating last weekend and wore his lifejacket.

The JR, I'm not sure if she's going to learn to walk, she's always being carried by someone.

Pharmacy Dog got his haircut for the summer, looks like half the dog he used to be:LOL:

I haven't seen Admit Dog, Medical Records Dog or Scheduling Dog lately.

Your first three lines made me smile!

The last line of your post makes me want to go look for them. Where do I find them?

Your first three lines made me smile!

The last line of your post makes me want to go look for them. Where do I find them?

I think part of it is they are no longer puppies and they get to stay home and play with their kids who are out of school.

Patron is a year old now!!!

PrincessFiona60 said:
I think part of it is they are no longer puppies and they get to stay home and play with their kids who are out of school.

Patron is a year old now!!!

Wow! Happy Birthday Patron!!!

Back
Top Bottom