Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, Bucky T, that is amazing! Hope they appreciate you there at work! :)

My smile is a simple one. My MIL had three helpings of my broccoli salad and did not even hesitate when I gave her some to take home! Oh, and everyone enjoyed the whole meal.:chef:

One of my littlest little grandsons said 'grandma' yesterday. He'll be two in September. It came out "gahmah" but that's close enough for me! :LOL: :wub:

Okay, so here's my smile. I was meeting with our youth pastor (he's all of 24) today regarding food for the service conference coming up. He said he was really proud how I am delegating stuff and that if there is anything they can do to make my life easier to let him know.

Then he stared at the menu for about 2 minutes and said "you have so and so making the macaroni? But you ALWAYS make the macaroni. It just won't be the same!" I found it hard to hold back the huge smile (and chuckles) as I told him I am teaching this person to cook and I will make sure she follows my recipe to a tee.

I love my kids! :wub:

One of my littlest little grandsons said 'grandma' yesterday. He'll be two in September. It came out "gahmah" but that's close enough for me! :LOL: :wub:

sorry, cheryl. didn't mean to stomp on your moment.

gammah is a very cool step. the next few years are gold from what i've learned with my family. god bless the little talker.

Tom check out the Mrs Brown Boys Vid I posted on the cool videos thread. Technically it should interest you and its very funny.:)

Cheryl J said:

Beautiful!!! Treasure those moments!

LPBeier said:
Okay, so here's my smile. I was meeting with our youth pastor (he's all of 24) today regarding food for the service conference coming up. He said he was really proud how I am delegating stuff and that if there is anything they can do to make my life easier to let him know.

Then he stared at the menu for about 2 minutes and said "you have so and so making the macaroni? But you ALWAYS make the macaroni. It just won't be the same!" I found it hard to hold back the huge smile (and chuckles) as I told him I am teaching this person to cook and I will make sure she follows my recipe to a tee.

I love my kids! :wub:

I love it!!

+1

The DH wants to throw my sand and pebble collection outside...I had hissy fit when he took last year's sand when I wasn't looking and put it in the sawmill shed....I needed the right container...I have a square glass one from the year before...on one side, I affixed a picture of my mom and me sitting on "the rock." I also have pics of my grandma on that rock, my mom sitting on that rock when she was 16, 22, in her thirties, my brothers and I on that rock, my cousins on that rock, my cousins' kids on that rock...
Tell DH he's getting a great big smack if even looks at the sand and rock. It's precious and needs looking after.
kades

All 4 of the kids here today we just had a dip in the pool and now it's time for snow cones. How I adore and love these kids. They are why my heart beats.
kades

kadesma said:
All 4 of the kids here today we just had a dip in the pool and now it's time for snow cones. How I adore and love these kids. They are why my heart beats.
kades

I love it. Children make me smile every day!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom