Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dawgluver said:
+4

My smile today was seeing the Books Are Fun display today at one of my schools, and picking out some unique things for my niece and new nephew that meet my SIL's exacting requirements for upcoming birthday and Christmas gifts. Books Are Fun comes once every other month, and sells some cool stuff at a big discount. I'd really been stressing as to what to get the kids.

Dawg, I love "Books are Fun". They used to come to our office but I think the City Clerk chased them off because they didn't have a business license. I used to her the most unique things from them. They do have a website ;)

Dawg, I love "Books are Fun". They used to come to our office but I think the City Clerk chased them off because they didn't have a business license. I used to her the most unique things from them. They do have a website ;)

Too bad they can't come to your office anymore, SB. If you ask a school, I would bet they or the rep would give you a call when BAF sets up a display. I just love to look the display over, with all the books and stuff. Got niece her favorite pop-up castle tent a few years ago, $15! She still loves it, it's her "office". Now this year they have a pink princess castle tent, I almost got that too.... They also have great deals on boxes of all occasion cards as well as popular cookbooks.

Dawgluver said:
+4

My smile today was seeing the Books Are Fun display today at one of my schools, and picking out some unique things for my niece and new nephew that meet my SIL's exacting requirements for upcoming birthday and Christmas gifts. Books Are Fun comes once every other month, and sells some cool stuff at a big discount. I'd really been stressing as to what to get the kids.

I love the Books are Fun display. I get great things for my grandsons there. And so easy, right there under our noses! ;)

I love the Books are Fun display. I get great things for my grandsons there. And so easy, right there under our noses! ;)

I know! Just as I was browsing, the football coach and the burley computer guy were also looking and going,"Oooh!"

Dawgluver said:
I know! Just as I was browsing, the football coach and the burley computer guy were also looking and going,"Oooh!"

LOL. Bet they didn't know you were going to blab it all over the net! :D

Thanks everyone!

I had just "popped in" and then proceeded to forget to log out....a habit I do often! :)

I am feeling better and have a lot to tell, but won't do it here or now. I still may be a bit sporadic, but for better reasons....mostly busy getting the house ready for Christmas and making presents! But I will be around more than I have been. You all make me smile! :)

we already know all we need to know about computer guy and coach, but do tell us more about this books are fun display, sounds interesting.:)

dawg, do you really think it was the books the guys were checking out?

we already know all we need to know about computer guy and coach, but do tell us more about this books are fun display, sounds interesting.:)

dawg, do you really think it was the books the guys were checking out?

I am going to have to dig deep and find out about the coach and computer guy...sounds interesting! :angel:

the one thing I wanted for my kids more than anything else is that they be good readers. And they were. They all love to read. My daughter has plenty of time on her hands now and is a regular visitor to the library which is just up the street from her house. :angel:

I to have always loved reading Ads :)

At primary school I read over 500 books in a year, I won a prize for it too :)

Now I mainly read in bed at night, but I am usually so tired that I fall asleep and dont read as much as I would like :LOL:

My baby falling asleep at supermarket clutching her favorite snack with a death grip! Had to pry it out of her hand at the checkout line

image-2635290874.jpg

I to have always loved reading Ads :)

At primary school I read over 500 books in a year, I won a prize for it too :)

Now I mainly read in bed at night, but I am usually so tired that I fall asleep and dont read as much as I would like :LOL:

seriously? no. serious? can't be! 500 books in one year, kylie? in grade school? no, really? i mean, even if they were dick and jane books--that's 1 1/2 books for every single day of the year! wow, kylie, wow. how in the world does a little girl have time, make time, to read two books a day? what else did you do, kylie?

Back
Top Bottom