Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just had to share this, it really did make me smile, my nephew is a cook/chef this is a pic of his 2 yr old son. (His Sous Chef)!

View attachment 16862

sous sweet! so charming and fun! now, if only he could find a pair of those wild, baggy chef pants, the ones with the colorful chili peppers in size 2T, he'll be all set to go on iron chef....:)

Last edited:
I'm on it. I can't believe how quickly the little guy made her chrysallis! My dill scented swallowtail caterpillars, please take note!

After reading this I bought a packet of Burpee Dill seeds my next trip to Lowe's; scattered it close to where the milkweed grows. With any luck, it'll be flutter, flutter.

Here's what the Dutchman's Pipe vine bloom looks like -- it's said to attract swallowtails, too - maybe of a different color.

Attachments

• Dutchman's Pipe Vine.jpg
    Dutchman's Pipe Vine.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 197
I was not able to get a picture of it, but yesterday TB was in my craft room/office, sitting in my recliner (I have one in here and one in the living room). Violet was wanting her walk so she had her head on TB's lap as she often does when wanting something. Joie jumped up onto TB's lap and sat his bum right on top of Violet's head, vying for attention himself. She actually sat there for a few minutes, but just as I reached for the camera she pulled out and Joie jumped down.

These two never cease to make me smile! :) I am so glad they are feeling like their old goofy selves again!

Getting a phone call about an hour ago with the news that our newest grandson arrived in this world at 2:09 a.m. Little mommy, big baby...he was 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Everyone's doing super!!! Yeah!!!!

It's Glenn's son and his wife. They had a miscarriage a little over a year ago and they were a bit apprehensive about this go, but the whole pregnancy went textbook perfect. Let the fun begin!

Getting a phone call about an hour ago with the news that our newest grandson arrived in this world at 2:09 a.m. Little mommy, big baby...he was 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Everyone's doing super!!! Yeah!!!!

It's Glenn's son and his wife. They had a miscarriage a little over a year ago and they were a bit apprehensive about this go, but the whole pregnancy went textbook perfect. Let the fun begin!

Congratulations, Grandma!

Congrats to you and your family.

Congrats Baby Boy on a fantastic choice of parents and grandparents!

Just arrived home from the hospital. The baby is quite a big boy and very calm. He's taken to nursing like a natural and doesn't particularly like a bottle. He didn't seem to mind being handed off from one grandparent to another. There were four of us during this visit. He just snuggled down and soaked up the hugging. His mommy and daddy are going to enjoy him so much.

We've had quite a ride since September. We had a granddaughter born that month, a grandson born in November and now this little guy. Our numbers certainly increased with great speed these last six months. I think we're done welcoming grandchildren for a while....at least I think so.:rolleyes:

Congratulations Katie, that is wonderful :)

Congratulations Glenn and Katie. Enjoy as I know you will. There is nothing in this world like a grandchild.
kades/ma/cj

Back
Top Bottom