Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe he should record you and put it on YouTube too! :ROFLMAO:

Yup, I agree! :D

I'm smiling at my goofy pup! Violet wasn't happy that I slept in. TB walked and fed them before he went to work, but she feels she has to sleep with whoever is in bed and wanted to show me I took to long. She has dropped almost every toy at my feet that she can find. I am staying here on purpose for the moment to see what she will do when she runs out of them! :LOL:

Okay, new Voilet smile! :)

TB emailed this to me this morning with the caption "Even when you're not there". That is my recliner and when I am there she loves to put her head on my lap.

Attachments

• MissingMommy.jpg
    MissingMommy.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 167

TB emailed this to me this morning with the caption "Even when you're not there". That is my recliner and when I am there she loves to put her head on my lap.

Awww, Violet! What a sweetie! :)

I love it LP!:ROFLMAO:

That is just so lovely Laurie, your sweet Violet misses you when you are not there, I can see why that made you smile :)

The last thing that made me smile was my 2 year old son. He told me aversion of a movie he watched with his daddy. All the things he told me actually happened in the movie except for the funny ending. :)

My grown son made cookies with me today. We made the oatmeal butterscotch cookies but also added special dark cocoa to the dough. They are really good! Just made me smile to have him hanging out with me baking cookies!

On the news tonight: The window washers nation-wide who dress as Spiderman, Batman, Captain America, and who thrill the little kids in the hospital who watch them descend while washing the windows on those tall buildings. What great guys!

I am unable by Community Rules to tell you on the forums the last thing...but if you PM me I will be happy to let you know.

for days now, i'm breaking into a big grin every time i pass by snipper's thread on her "date fingers". it brings to mind these unbidden images of what snip's fingers are up to, with her dates....got something special planned for your valentine's date tomorrow night, snip?

you'll have to post That recipe for us, perhaps in the "cook's tools" category, or under "techniques." or even, how about 'wild game'? (smile)

Last edited:
My Steve :)

He has come home from work with the new Paperwhite Kindle for me and a lovely new leather case to go with it :) :) :)

Awww, Violet! What a sweetie! :)

I love it LP!:ROFLMAO:

That is just so lovely Laurie, your sweet Violet misses you when you are not there, I can see why that made you smile :)

Sorry, to the three of you - I just saw these. Yes, my Violet is a keeper. Thank you so much for your comments. They made me smile even more! :)

By the way, she is sitting beside me whining - I know it means "get off the computer Mommy and give me some attention"! :LOL:

I've been looking forward to seeing my boyfriend this weekend, as he's been in Chicago since the 4th. I couldn't see him tonight because I have my son with me, plus, he lives 30 miles away. Anyway, a couple hours ago I got a phone call from the bf.
"What are you doing?"
"um...working?..."
"do you have a second?"
"of course...what's up?"
"I'm outside in the parking lot"
He'd driven 30 miles just so he could hand-deliver a valentines day card and some chocolate.
That is a sweet man :)

Back
Top Bottom