Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have booked into a hotel for a couple of nights at a seaside town next week, a nice little getaway as Steve starts his holidays this Friday, so looking forward to it :)

Sounds wonderful, Kylie! :)

I am smiling because I just checked our bank account and our income tax refunds have both come in! :) I love filing early - it took only 10 days!

Sounds wonderful, Kylie! :)

I am smiling because I just checked our bank account and our income tax refunds have both come in! :) I love filing early - it took only 10 days!

I'm smiling because Shrek could not use lack of money, since our tax return was deposited, as an excuse to not get his distemper and rabies err, his Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis and Shingles shots.

The pharmacist almost wet her pants when I asked if they gave distemper and rabies shots...:LOL: Shrek's upset because they didn't have lollipops...

And don't forget the Frontline Plus. It's a topical, don't think they have it in lollipops yet....

I am smiling at the last four posts.

Actually that is a lie, I am not smiling because I just covered my keyboard, desk and monitor in club soda from laughing too hard! Think I put my back out again too! :ermm:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am smiling at the last four posts.

Actually that is a lie, I am not smiling because I just covered my keyboard, desk and monitor in club soda from laughing too hard! Think I put my back out again too! :ermm:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shrek just shakes his head and says, "I can't take you anywhere...":LOL::ROFLMAO:

My daughter's classmate Ahana, her mom Protyusha and I became friend. Today Protyusha gave me a very beautiful black leather purse.

This afternoon when the school bus let off the kids down the block, I saw a couple of big brothers (about 12-14 yrs. old) going to meet their little sisters (looked to be about 5 yrs. old) to walk them home. First thing the boys did was take the little ones' backpacks to carry, and the girls skipped along beside them. So sweet. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom