Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got my new doohickey. It let's me swipe Visa & MasterCards. It attaches to my Android phone. I won't have to fiddle with the IVR and punch in numbers any more. Not only that, I won't have to pay the $9.95 monthly fee and the discount rates are better too.

Now, I just gotta figure out how it works and get paid. Once I see that I like it, I will phone and cancel the old merchant account.

Tried to Google for a similar image and came up with nothing useful. I found this nifty site: FLMNH - Florida Snakes Identification. But it didn't have baby snakes.

The snake is cute. :)

Yikes, tax! That's way more snakes than anybody needs. Like you, I didn't see anything that would help ID my tree snake, but thanks for the site.

The first year my family moved to FL from up north, my kids were delighted on Halloween to see a kid dressed (undressed pretty much, really) like an Indian snake charmer -- he had his pet indigo snake around his shoulders. Sorta creeped me out.

Its a credit card. I've decided not to use them anymore.

If you don't pay the balance every month the interest stacks up.

I found myself buying things on sale/special thinking I was being frugal but realized that once I added the interest to my purchases it was no bargain.

Now I are beter edumacated!

Good on you Jeff!

They can really catch you like that :rolleyes:

We have a credit card too but we make sure we pay it off every month so that we never pay interest :)

That's the only way that makes any sense Kylie.

Unfortunately I can be a bit impulsive and have a knack for rationalizing discretionary purchases.

I act as my own pushy salesman.

My sister sent me this picture of a her grandson.

His mommy bought him a potty seat and he took it apart and wore it as a hat.

Yep... he's all boy!

downsized_0330031721.jpg

I hope your refering to the fact that the hat looks a little like an Aussie Acubra hat (not the colour though) :ROFLMAO:

lol, it does look like a well worn one, no? after chasing a brumby herd?

i knew you'd get that.

Last edited:
max is adorable, love his unusual slate-colored smudgy mottling. is he a special breed? kitties sure know how to sleep cute, don't they?:)
He is cute isn't he?

A friend of mine says that "sleeping cute" is genetic in cats. Once they started living with people, the ones that weren't cute when they slept didn't live very long and didn't have many offspring. :ohmy: :LOL:

He is cute isn't he?

A friend of mine says that "sleeping cute" is genetic in cats. Once they started living with people, the ones that weren't cute when they slept didn't live very long and didn't have many offspring. :ohmy: :LOL:

that seems like a bit too much detail for a history that goes back thousands of years.

jus'sayin'.

Last edited:
I do love him so.

When I bought my home the previous owner was moving out of town and asked me if I wanted him.

We hit it off right away. Instant pals.

That was December '99.

Where does the time go?

I just realized the he's at least 13.

He's semi feral. Now that he's older he comes inside more often at night and sleeps with me.

Even though he's an old guy he'll still swat and bite at my feet through the covers.

When I'm in my shop and not using power tools he hops onto my work bench and hangs out.

ForumRunner_20130406_011500.jpg

Oh Lord! I sound like a father gushing over his son!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom