Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I knew the minute I saw this on my Facebook wall what it was. It is my great grandmother's bed, made into a bench. My aunt made this. I love that she found a way to bring a family treasure out of storage.

dixie%2527s+bed.jpg

That is beautiful!!!

I knew the minute I saw this on my Facebook wall what it was. It is my great grandmother's bed, made into a bench. My aunt made this. I love that she found a way to bring a family treasure out of storage.

dixie%2527s+bed.jpg

That is such a neat idea bakechef! I'd make a longer version of that with my parents' double bed but our daughter uses it to sleep in. Don't think she'd be real happy with me.

Any idea if this will end up being a wedding gift? Huh? Would be nice, you think?

A freshly cleaned family room. :w00t: I hate cleaning. Unfortunately, when I was all done I realized I hadn't cleaned out the hearth from the last fire this spring. I am not cleaning THAT until the room gets cleaned again.

That is such a neat idea bakechef! I'd make a longer version of that with my parents' double bed but our daughter uses it to sleep in. Don't think she'd be real happy with me.

Any idea if this will end up being a wedding gift? Huh? Would be nice, you think?

It would be but I have no idea how I would get it home! :LOL:

Her gift to us will be doing all of the flowers!

We have a new kitten named Monkey, and she comes by her name naturally (don't know if I have mentioned this before here as I haven't been around much).

A few minutes ago Violet, our 9 year-old arthritic Boarder Collie Boxer curled up in her living room bed and fell into a deep sleep. Monkey decided she wanted to curl up in the small area at the front of the bed. Without opening her eyes, Violet strategically stretched her legs sending Monkey a good foot away....3 times. Finally Monkey got the hint and went to sleep on the couch (it has a cover over it). Sure enough, Violet wakes up, walks over to the couch and curls up on it, about two inches from Monkey. "Furkids"! :LOL:

I had to smile while watching 6 or 7 squirrels playing tag in two trees out back. They looked like they were having so much fun.

I saw my dentist yesterday for a six month checkup. I asked him how he was doing. He said to me. '' I'm just living the dream'' For some reason it cracked me up.

Back
Top Bottom